Privatization and regulation of the seaport industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crampes, Claude & Estache, Antonio, 1997.
"Regulatory tradeoffs in designing concession contracts for infrastructure networks,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1854, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & C. Crampes, 1998. "Regulatory Trade-offs in Designing Concession Contracts for Infrastructure Networks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kerf, M. & Gray, R.D. & Irwin, T. & Levesque, C. & Taylor, R.R. & Klein, M., 1998. "Concessions for Infrastructure. A Guide to their Design and Award," Papers 399, World Bank - Technical Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, Ximena & Dollar, David & Micco, Alejandro, 2004.
"Port efficiency, maritime transport costs, and bilateral trade,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 417-450, December.
- Ximena Clark & David Dollar & Alejandro Micco, 2004. "Port Efficiency, Maritime Transport Costs and Bilateral Trade," NBER Working Papers 10353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Antonio Reyes, 2007. "El punto que le falta al CAFTA," Research Department Publications 4529, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Meersman, Hilde & Pauwels, Tom & Van de Voorde, Eddy & Vanelslander, Thierry, 2010. "Applying SMC pricing in PPPs for the maritime sector," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-101.
- Alejandro Micco & Natalia Perez, 2002. "Determinants of Maritime Transport Costs," Research Department Publications 4247, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- José Antonio Reyes, 2007. "The Missing Point in CAFTA," Research Department Publications 4528, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carsten Fink & Aaditya Mattoo & Ileana Cristina Neagu, 2002.
"Trade in International Maritime Services: How Much Does Policy Matter?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 81-108, June.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2001. "Trade in international maritime services : how much does policy matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2522, The World Bank.
- Moreira, Paulo Pires, 2012.
"A Análise De Sines Como Ativo Geoestratégico Nacional: Um Cluster Suportado Nas Redes Marítimas Mundiais
[The Analysis of Sines as a Geostrategic Asset: A Cluster Supported in the Maritime Chain]," MPRA Paper 47694, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Oct 2012.
- Trujillo Castellano, Lourdes & Betancor Cruz, Ofelia, 2000. "Infrastructures Privatization:New Options For Competition In Ports And Airports," ERSA conference papers ersa00p322, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:transb:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:137-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbes, Souhir, 2007. "Marginal social cost pricing in European seaports," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 36, pages 4-26.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2014. "Port privatization in an international oligopoly," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 382-397.
- Tongzon, Jose & Heng, Wu, 2005. "Port privatization, efficiency and competitiveness: Some empirical evidence from container ports (terminals)," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 405-424, June.
- Trujillo, Lourdes & González, María Manuela & Jiménez, Juan Luis, 2013. "An overview on the reform process of African ports," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 12-22.
- Zhang, Jihua, 2016. "Quasi-landlord port financing in China: Features, practice and a contract theory analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 73-88.
- repec:taf:marpmg:v:44:y:2017:i:6:p:761-778 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Micco & Natalia Perez, 2002. "Factores determinantes de los costos del transporte marítimo," Research Department Publications 4248, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cheon, SangHyun, 2007. "World Port Institutions and Productivity: Roles of Ownership, Corporate Structure, and Inter-port Competition," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7t64h5wr, University of California Transportation Center.
- David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2005.
"Privatisation in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and the Policy Lessons,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 513-541.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2003. "Privatisation in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and the Policy Lessons," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30623, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- José Antonio Reyes, 2007. "The Missing Point in CAFTA," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1609, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cécile Aubert & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Pablo Serra & Diego Bondorevsky & Diego Petrecolla & Alfredo García & Paulina Beato & David Wood & Richard Tomiak & Jaime Millán & Carmen Fuente & Salomé Cisnal , 2002. "Competition Policy in Regulated Industries: Approaches for Emerging Economies," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 42038 edited by Paulina Beato & Jean-Jacques Laffont, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics&Finance; Transport and Trade Logistics; Common Carriers Industry; Municipal Financial Management; Banks&Banking Reform; Ports&Waterways; Transport Security; Transport and Trade Logistics; Common Carriers Industry; Public Sector Economics&Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-09-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-1999-09-27 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-PUB-1999-09-27 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .