Concessions for Infrastructure. A Guide to their Design and Award
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario, Cuevas, 2007. "A Practical Guide to the Assessment of the Vulnerability of the Non-Financial Private Sector," MPRA Paper 1375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Rus, Gines, 2000.
"Infraestructuras: ¿Qué podemos decir los economistas?
[Infrastructure: what can the economists say?]," MPRA Paper 12194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moretto, Michele & Panteghini, Paolo M. & Scarpa, Carlo, 2008.
"Profit sharing and investment by regulated utilities: A welfare analysis,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 315-337, December.
- Michele Moretto & Paolo M. Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2006. "Profit Sharing and Investment by Regulated Utilities: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers ubs0611, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Michele Moretto & Paolo M. Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2007. "Profit Sharing and Investment by Regulated Utilities: a Welfare Analysis," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0059, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Theys, Christophe & Notteboom, Theo E. & Pallis, Athanasios A. & De Langen, Peter W., 2010.
"The economics behind the awarding of terminals in seaports: Towards a research agenda,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 37-50.
- Christophe Theys & Theo E. Notteboom & Athanasios A. Pallis & Peter W. De Langen, 2010. "The Economics Behind the Awarding of Terminals in Seaports: Towards a Research Agenda," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Maritime Business, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kerf, Michel, 2000. "Do state holding companies facilitate private participation in the water sector? evidence from Cote d'Ivoire, the Gambia, Guinea, and Senegal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2513, The World Bank.
- de Rus, Gines & Trujillo, Lourdes & Romero, Manuel, 2000.
"Participacion privada en la construccion y explotacion de carreteras de peaje
[Private sector funding for the construction and operation of toll roads]," MPRA Paper 12204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Marty & Arnaud Voisin, 2007. "Les difficultés d’exécution des Partenariats Public-Privé: le retour d’expérience des contrats de Private Finance Initiative britanniques," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-26, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Richard Hosier & Morgan Bazilian & Tatia Lemondzhava, 2017. "Increasing the Potential of Concessions to Expand Rural Electrification in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26570, The World Bank.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2002. "Researching Economic Regulation in Developing Countries: Developing a Methodology for Critical Analysis," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30665, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Cledan Mandri-Perrott & Iain Menzies, 2010. "Private Sector Participation in Light Rail-Light Metro Transit Initiatives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2416.
- World Bank, 2003. "Unsolicited Proposals : The Issues for Private Infrastructure Projects," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11305, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & Jose-Luis Guasch & Atsushi Iimi & Lourdes Trujillo, 2009.
"Multidimensionality and Renegotiation: Evidence from Transport-Sector Public-Private-Partnership Transactions in Latin America,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 35(1), pages 41-71, September.
- Estache, Antonio & Guasch, Jose-Luis & Iimi, Atsushi & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2008. "Multidimensionality and renegotiation : evidence from transport-sector public-private-partnership transactions in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4665, The World Bank.
- Public–Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility, 2003. "Private Solutions for Infrastructure in Honduras : A Country Framework Report," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14829.
- Herrera, Veronica & Post, Alison E., 2014. "Can Developing Countries Both Decentralize and Depoliticize Urban Water Services? Evaluating the Legacy of the 1990s Reform Wave," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 621-641.
- Michel Bellier & Yue Maggie Zhou, 2003. "Private Participation in Infrastructure in China : Issues and Recommendations for the Road, Water, and Power Sectors," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15156.
- David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2004. "Economic regulation in developing countries: a framework for critical analysis," Chapters,in: Leading Issues in Competition, Regulation and Development, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philippe Marin, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships for Urban Water Utilities : A Review of Experiences in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2703.
- Alfredo Garcia & James Reitzes & Juan Benavides, 2005. "Incentive Contracts for Infrastructure, Litigation and Weak Institutions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-24, September.
- Tonci Bakovic & Bernard Tenenbaum & Fiona Woolf, 2003. "Regulation by Contract : A New Way to Privatize Electricity Distribution?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15078.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024.
- Trujillo, Lourdes & Nombela, Gustavo, 1999. "Privatization and regulation of the seaport industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2181, The World Bank.
- Pargal, Sheoli, 2003. "Regulation and private sector investment in infrastructure - evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3037, The World Bank.
- Javier Campos, 2002. "Competition issues in network industries: the Latin American railways experience," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 5(1), May.
More about this item
KeywordsCONTRACTS ; ENTERPRISES ; GOVERNMENT;
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .