Report NEP-IND-1999-09-27This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rachel E. Kranton & Deborah F. Minehart, 1999. "Vertical Integration: Networks, and Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1231, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:897 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brian T. Pentland & Charles S. Osborn & George Wyner & Fred Luconi, 1999. "Useful Descriptions of Organizational Processes: Collecting Data for the Process Handbook," Working Paper Series 208, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Rachel E. Kranton & Deborah F. Minehart, 1999. "Competition for Goods in Buyer-Seller Networks," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1232, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:848 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Trujillo, Lourdes & Nombela, Gustavo, 1999. "Privatization and regulation of the seaport industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2181, The World Bank.