Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Micco & Natalia Pérez, 2002. "Determinants of Maritime Transport Costs," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3700, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:jct:journl:v:3:y:2008:i:1:p:94-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Temple Bryan & Orme Philip & Kälviäinen Mirja & Kurula Mervi & Silvan Tommi & Mantzalos Costas & Horký Emil & Stoklasa Michal & Silva Paulino & Da Silva Rui Filipe Pereira Bertuzi, 2014. "Face To Face Intercultutral Workshops: Are They Worth The Money?," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 165-170, August.
- Samuel Sejjaaka & Rachel Mindra & Isa Nsereko, 2015. "Leadership Traits and Business Sustainability in Ugandan SMEs: A Qualitative Analysis," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(6), pages 42-57, May.
- Marina A. Zavertiaeva, 2015. "Portfolio Forming Decisions: The Role of Intangibles," HSE Working papers WP BRP 44/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Okuda, Hidenobu & Poleng, Chea & Aiba, Daiju, 2014. "Operational Efficiency and TFP Change of Major Cambodian Financial Institutions:A Data Envelopment Analysis during the 2006-2011 Period," Discussion Papers 2014-02, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rosenbaum Allan & Ioan Lazar & Raboca Horia, "undated". "An Analysis Of The Public Administration Undergraduate Program Qulity," Description: Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society 16, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Babes-Bolyai University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nii:wpaper:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Daniel Gottlieb). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niigvil.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .