Citations for "The Learning Curve and Pricing in the Chemical Processing Industries"
by Marvin B. Lieberman
- Méjean, A. & Hope, C., 2010.
"Supplying Synthetic Crude Oil from Canadian Oil Sands: A Comparative Study of the Costs and CO2 Emissions of Mining and In-Situ Recovery,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1014, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris, 2013. "Supplying synthetic crude oil from Canadian oil sands: A comparative study of the costs and CO2 emissions of mining and in-situ recovery," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 27-40.
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2011.
"Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?,"
UFZ Discussion Papers
5/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2013. "Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 597-607.
- Hommes, C.H. & Zeppini Rossi, P., 2013.
"Innovate or Imitate? Behavioural Technological Change,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
13-18, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Hommes, Cars & Zeppini, Paolo, 2014. "Innovate or Imitate? Behavioural technological change," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 308-324.
- Cars Hommes & Paolo Zeppini, 2013. "Innovate or imitate? Behavioural Technological Change," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-099/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Majd, Saman. & Pindyck, Robert S., 1987.
"The learning curve and optimal production under uncertainty,"
1948-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Saman Majd & Robert S. Pindyck, 1989. "The Learning Curve and Optimal Production under Uncertainty," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(3), pages 331-343, Autumn.
- Saman Majd & Robert S. Pindyck, 1987. "The Learning Curve and Optimal Production Under Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 2423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard, 2004.
"Environmental and Technology Policies for Climate Mitigation,"
dp-04-05, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G., 2008. "Environmental and technology policies for climate mitigation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 142-162, March.
- Mallik, Suman & Chhajed, Dilip, 2006. "Optimal temporal product introduction strategies under valuation changes and learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 430-452, July.
- Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn, 2016. "Improving the economics of building energy code change: A review of the inputs and assumptions of economic models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 157-166.
- Jung, Hyun-Joon & Na, Kyoung-Youn & Yoon, Chang-Ho, 2013. "The role of ICT in Korea’s economic growth: Productivity changes across industries since the 1990s," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 292-310.
- Franz, Johannes & Maas, Pascal & Scherer, Viktor, 2014. "Economic evaluation of pre-combustion CO2-capture in IGCC power plants by porous ceramic membranes," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 532-542.
- Gavin Sinclair & Steven Klepper & Wesley Cohen, 2000. "What's Experience Got to Do With It? Sources of Cost Reduction in a Large Specialty Chemicals Producer," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 28-45, January.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian, 2011. "New Plant Venture Performance Differences Among Incumbent, Diversifying, and Entrepreneurial Firms: The Impact of Industry Learning Intensity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 549-565, March.
- Pillai, Unni, 2015. "Drivers of cost reduction in solar photovoltaics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 286-293.
- Nuria Quella, 2006.
"Intra- and Inter-sectoral Knowledge Spillovers and TFP Growth Rates,"
2006 Meeting Papers
431, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Quella, Núria, 2007. "Intra- and Inter-Sectoral Knowledge Spillovers and TFP Growth Rates," MPRA Paper 2853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miketa, Asami & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2004. "Experiments with a methodology to model the role of R&D expenditures in energy technology learning processes; first results," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1679-1692, October.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015.
"Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap,"
2015.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2011. "A Model of Total Factor Productivity Built on Hayek’s View of Knowledge: What Really Went Wrong with Socialist Planned Economies?," MPRA Paper 29107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Giachetti & Ettore Spadafora & Tiziano Bursi, 2013. "Internazionalizzazione, performance delle imprese e crisi economiche: i produttori di piastrelle di ceramica del distretto di Modena e Reggio Emilia," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 37-58.
- Vekstein, Daniel, 1998. "Managing Knowledge and Corporate Performance: an Empirical Analysis of the World Automobile Industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 551-568, October.
- Mulotte, L., 2014. "Do experience effects vary across governance modes? Evidence from new product introduction in the global aerospace industry, 1948–2000," Other publications TiSEM 2c79d4d6-2b71-4160-9781-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Andrew Weiss, 1994. "Productivity Changes without Formal Training," NBER Chapters, in: Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons, pages 149-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siebert, Ralph Bernd, 2010.
"Learning-by-Doing and Cannibalization Effects at Multi-Vintage Firms: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry,"
24008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siebert Ralph B, 2010. "Learning-by-Doing and Cannibalization Effects at Multi-Vintage Firms: Evidence from the Semiconductor Industry," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32, May.
- Chang, Yusang & Lee, Jinsoo & Yoon, Hyerim, 2012. "Alternative projection of the world energy consumption-in comparison with the 2010 international energy outlook," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 154-160.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2009. "A Theory of Total Factor Productivity and the Convergence Hypothesis: Workers’ Innovations as an Essential Element," MPRA Paper 15508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan J. Reichelstein & Anshuman Sahoo, 2015. "Cost- and Price Dynamics of Solar PV Modules," CESifo Working Paper Series 5674, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nile W. Hatch & David C. Mowery, 1998. "Process Innovation and Learning by Doing in Semiconductor Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1461-1477, November.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2012. "A Theory of Intelligence and Total Factor Productivity: Value Added Reflects the Fruits of Fluid Intelligence," MPRA Paper 43151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Festel, Gunter & Würmseher, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Boles, Eckhard & Bellof, Martin, 2013. "Modelling production cost scenarios for biofuels and fossil fuels in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-075, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew, 2016. "The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of ülearning by doingý: Evidence from India," LEM Papers Series 2016/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Farmer, J. Doyne & Lafond, François, 2016.
"How predictable is technological progress?,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 647-665.
- Funk, Jeffrey L. & Magee, Christopher L., 2015. "Rapid improvements with no commercial production: How do the improvements occur?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 777-788.
- Del Canto, Jesus Galende & Gonzalez, Isabel Suarez, 1999. "A resource-based analysis of the factors determining a firm's R&D activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 891-905, November.
- Kamalini Ramdas & Khaled Saleh & Steven Stern & Haiyan Liu, 2016. "Variety and Experience: Learning and Forgetting in the Use of Surgical Devices," Working Papers 0316, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Apurba Shee & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2016. "Bounded learning-by-doing and sources of firm level productivity growth in colombian food manufacturing industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 185-197, December.
- Tracy R. Lewis & Huseyin Yildirim, 2002. "Managing Dynamic Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 779-797, September.
- Blazek, David & Sickles, Robin C., 2010. "The impact of knowledge accumulation and geographical spillovers on productivity and efficiency: The case of U. S. shipbuilding during WWII," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1484-1497, November.
- Oak, Neeraj & Lawson, Daniel & Champneys, Alan, 2014. "Performance comparison of renewable incentive schemes using optimal control," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 44-57.
- Klaassen, Ger & Miketa, Asami & Larsen, Katarina & Sundqvist, Thomas, 2005. "The impact of R&D on innovation for wind energy in Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 227-240, August.
- Subramanian Balachander & Kannan Srinivasan, 1998. "Modifying Customer Expectations of Price Decreases for a Durable Product," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(6), pages 776-786, June.
- Lee Branstetter, 1996. "Are Knowledge Spillovers International or Intranational in Scope? Microeconometric Evidence from the Japan and the United States," NBER Working Papers 5800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John D. Sterman & Rebecca Henderson & Eric D. Beinhocker & Lee I. Newman, 2007. "Getting Big Too Fast: Strategic Dynamics with Increasing Returns and Bounded Rationality," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 683-696, April.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Invention and Bounded Learning by Doing," NBER Working Papers 3712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hutzschenreuter & Ingo Kleindienst & Christina Guenther & Martin Hammes, 2016. "Speed of Internationalization of New Business Units: The Impact of Direct and Indirect Learning," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(6), pages 849-878, December.
- Özer, Özalp & Uncu, Onur, 2015. "Integrating dynamic time-to-market, pricing, production and sales channel decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 487-500.
- Iyer, Gokul C. & Clarke, Leon E. & Edmonds, James A. & Hultman, Nathan E. & McJeon, Haewon C., 2015. "Long-term payoffs of near-term low-carbon deployment policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 493-505.
- Michael D. Ryall, 2009. "Causal Ambiguity, Complexity, and Capability-Based Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(3), pages 389-403, March.
- Nagamatsu, Akira & Watanabe, Chihiro & Shum, Kwok L., 2006. "Diffusion trajectory of self-propagating innovations interacting with institutions--incorporation of multi-factors learning function to model PV diffusion in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 411-421, March.
- Kamalini Ramdas & Taylor Randall, 2008. "Does Component Sharing Help or Hurt Reliability? An Empirical Study in the Automotive Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(5), pages 922-938, May.
- Oliver Falck & Simon Wiederhold, 2013. "Nachfrageorientierte Innovationspolitik: Bestandsaufnahme und ökonomische Bewertung," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 51, November.