Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, March.
- Irwin, Douglas A. & Pavcnik, Nina, 2004.
"Airbus versus Boeing revisited: international competition in the aircraft market,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 223-245, December.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Nina Pavcnik, 2001. "Airbus versus Boeing Revisited: International Competition in the Aircraft Market," NBER Working Papers 8648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irwin, Douglas & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "Airbus versus Boeing Revisited: International Competition in the Aircraft Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pankaj Ghemawat & A. Michael Spence, 1985. "Learning Curve Spillovers and Market Performance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 839-852.
- Joskow, Paul L & Rozanski, George A, 1979.
"The Effects of Learning by Doing on Nuclear Plant Operating Reliability,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 161-168, May.
- P. L. Joskow & G. A. Rozanski, 1977. "The Effects of Learning by Doing on Nuclear Plant Operating Reliability," Working papers 209, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Greg Shaffer & Stephen W. Salant, 1999. "Unequal Treatment of Identical Agents in Cournot Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 585-604, June.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Martin B. Zimmerman, 1982. "Learning Effects and the Commercialization of New Energy Technologies: The Case of Nuclear Power," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 297-310, Autumn.
- Mihkel M. Tombak, 2002. "Mergers to Monopoly," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 513-546, September.
- C. Lanier Benkard, 2000. "Learning and Forgetting: The Dynamics of Aircraft Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1034-1054, September.
- Cabral, Luis M B & Riordan, Michael H, 1994.
"The Learning Curve, Market Dominance, and Predatory Pricing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1115-1140, September.
- Cabral, L. & Riordan, M., 1992. "The Learning Curve, Market Dominance and Predatory Pricing," Papers 39, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Luis M.B. Cabral & Michael Riordan, 1992. "The Learning Curve, Market Dominance and Predatory Pricing," Papers 0039, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Linda Argote & Sara L. Beckman & Dennis Epple, 1990. "The Persistence and Transfer of Learning in Industrial Settings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 140-154, February.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1983. "Learning-by-Doing and Market Performance," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 522-530, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Zhang, Vanessa Yanhua, 2008. "A Case for Affirmative Action in Competition Policy," MPRA Paper 9700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew J. Monaco & Tarun Sabarwal, 2016.
"Games with strategic complements and substitutes,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 62(1), pages 65-91, June.
- Andrew Monaco & Tarun Sabarwal, 2015. "Games with Strategic Complements and Substitutes," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201408, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Yasuhiko Nakamura, 2015. "Endogenous Choice of Strategic Variables in an Asymmetric Duopoly with Respect to the Demand Functions that Firms Face," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(5), pages 546-567, September.
- Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael & Kort, Peter M., 2010. "Innovation threats and strategic responses in oligopoly markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 203-222, August.
- Yasuhiko Nakamura, 2017. "Price Versus Quantity in a Duopoly with a Unilateral Effect and with Bargaining over Managerial Contracts," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 83-119, March.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2009. "Input specificity and product differentiation," ISER Discussion Paper 0745, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Andrew Monaco & Tarun Sabarwal, 2012. "Monotone Comparative Statics in Games with both Strategic Complements and Strategic Substitutes," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201236, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Andrew Monaco & Tarun Sabarwal, 2012. "Games with Strategic Heterogeneity," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201240, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2017. "Ordinal potentials in smooth games," ECON - Working Papers 265, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2018.
- Jonathan B. Baker, 2016. "Exclusionary Conduct of Dominant Firms, R&D Competition, and Innovation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(3), pages 269-287, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:61:y:2006:i:3:p:339-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.