Decomposing Learning By Doing in New Plants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fellner, William, 1969. "Specific interpretations of learning by doing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 119-140, August.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1972. "Learning by Experience as Joint Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 366-382.
- Mark R. Killingsworth, 1982. ""Learning by Doing" and "Investment in Training": A Synthesis of Two "Rival" Models of the Life Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 263-271.
- Prescott, Edward C & Visscher, Michael, 1980. "Organization Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 446-461, June.
- Byong-Hyong Bahk & Michael Gort & Richard A Wall, 1991. "Decomposing Technical Change," Working Papers 91-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John Tomer, 1981. "Organizational Change, Organization Capital and Economic Growth," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, Jan-Mar.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Pavlova, "undated".
""Adjustment Costs, Learning-by-Doing, and Technology Adoption under Uncertainty'',"
CARESS Working Papres
99-07, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Pavlova, Anna, 2003. "Adjustment Costs, Learning-By-Doing, And Technology Adoption Under Uncertainty," Working papers 4369-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Pavlova, Anna, 2002. "Adjustment Costs, Learning-by-Doing, and Technology Adoption Under Uncertainty," Working papers 4369-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCES; economic; research; micro; data; microdata; chief; economist;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:92-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .