Decomposing Learning By Doing in New Plants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fellner, William, 1969. "Specific interpretations of learning by doing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 119-140, August.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1972. "Learning by Experience as Joint Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 366-382.
- Mark R. Killingsworth, 1982. ""Learning by Doing" and "Investment in Training": A Synthesis of Two "Rival" Models of the Life Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 263-271.
- Prescott, Edward C & Visscher, Michael, 1980. "Organization Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 446-461, June.
- Byong-Hyong Bahk & Michael Gort & Richard A Wall, 1991. "Decomposing Technical Change," Working Papers 91-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John Tomer, 1981. "Organizational Change, Organization Capital and Economic Growth," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, Jan-Mar.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Pavlova, "undated".
""Adjustment Costs, Learning-by-Doing, and Technology Adoption under Uncertainty'',"
CARESS Working Papres
99-07, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Pavlova, Anna, 2003. "Adjustment Costs, Learning-By-Doing, And Technology Adoption Under Uncertainty," Working papers 4369-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Pavlova, Anna, 2002. "Adjustment Costs, Learning-by-Doing, and Technology Adoption Under Uncertainty," Working papers 4369-01, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCES; economic; research; micro; data; microdata; chief; economist;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:92-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dawn Anderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.