Citations for "Military expenditure, threats, and growth"
by Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick
- Arias Andrés F. & Laura Ardila, 2003. "Military Expenditure and Economic Activity: The Colombian Case," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Seitz, Michael & Tarasov, Alexander & Zakharenko, Roman, 2013.
"Trade Costs, Conflicts, and Defense Spending,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
404, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jes�s Crespo Cuaresma & Gerhard Reitschuler, 2006.
"'Guns Or Butter?' Revisited: Robustness And Nonlinearity Issues In The Defense-Growth Nexus,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(4), pages 523-541, 09.
- Jesús Crespo Guaresma & Gerhard Reitschuler, 2003. ""Guns or Butter?" Revisited: Robustness and Nonlinearity Issues in the Defense-Grotwth Nexus," Vienna Economics Papers 0310, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Vincenzo Bove & Jennifer Brauner, 2011. "The Demand for Military Expenditure in Authoritarian Regimes," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1106, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Vincenzo Bove & Roberto Nisticò, 2014.
"Coups d'état and Defense Spending: A Counterfactual Analysis,"
CSEF Working Papers
366, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Vincenzo Bove & Roberto Nisticò, 2014. "Coups d’état and defense spending: a counterfactual analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 321-344, December.
- Vincenzo Bove & Georgios Efthyvoulou & Antonio Navas, 2013.
"Political Cycles in Public Expenditure: Butter vs Guns,"
2013016, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Bove, Vincenzo & Efthyvoulou, Georgios, 2013. "Political Cycles in Public Expenditure: Butter vs Guns," NEPS Working Papers 7/2013, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- repec:ldr:wpaper:95 is not listed on IDEAS
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Daddi, Pierluigi & Pieroni, Luca & Steinbrueck, Eric, 2014. "Does military spending stimulate growth? An empirical investigation in Italy," MPRA Paper 58290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bove, Vincenzo & Nisticò, Roberto, 2014. "Military in politics and budgetary allocations," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 1065-1078.
- Luca Pieroni, 2007. "Military Spending and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0708, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- McDonald Bruce D & Eger Robert J, 2010. "The Defense-Growth Relationship: An Economic Investigation into Post-Soviet States," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-28, September.
- Jes�s Crespo Cuaresma & Gerhard Reitschuler, 2004. "A non-linear defence-growth nexus? evidence from the US economy," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 71-82, February.
- J Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2004.
"Models of Military Expenditure and Growth: A Critical Review,"
0408, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- J. Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2005. "Models Of Military Expenditure And Growth: A Critical Review," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 449-461.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & John P. Dunne & Rangan Gupta & Reneé van Eyden, 2014.
"Military expenditure, economic growth and structural instability: a case study of South Africa,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 619-633, December.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & John P. Dunne & Rangan Gupta & Renee van Eyden, 2013. "Military Expenditure, Economic Growth and Structural Instability: A Case Study of South Africa," Working Papers 201344, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rukhsana Kalim & Muhammad Shahid Hassan, 2014. "Public Defense Spending and Poverty in Pakistan," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 211(4), pages 93-115, December.
- Huang, Bwo-Nung & Hwang, M.J. & Yang, C.W., 2008. "Does more energy consumption bolster economic growth An application of the nonlinear threshold regression model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 755-767, February.
- Alptekin, Aynur & Levine, Paul, 2010.
"Military Expenditure and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis,"
28853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alptekin, Aynur & Levine, Paul, 2012. "Military expenditure and economic growth: A meta-analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 636-650.
- Axel Dreher & Thomas Herzfeld, 2005. "The Economic Costs of Corruption: A Survey and New Evidence," Public Economics 0506001, EconWPA.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Dunne, John Paul & Pieroni, Luca, 2013. "Military Expenditure, Endogeneity and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 45640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa & Zaidan, Shatha Mousa, 2012. "Consequential Effects of Defence Expenditure on Economic Growth of Saudi Arabia: 1970-2012," MPRA Paper 46590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saito, Tetsuya, 2010. "Chance of revolts and ability of oppressions: a comment on the Acemoglu-Robinson model," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:16:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ari Francisco de Araujo Junior & Cláudio D. Shikida, 2008. "Military Expenditures, External Threats and Economic Growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(16), pages 1-7.
- Ý. Hakan Yetkiner, 2012. "Defense Spending and Economic Growth:A Theoretical Manifestation for Empirical Studies," Working Papers 1202, Izmir University of Economics.
- Hou Na & Chen Bo, 2014. "Military Spending and Economic Growth in An Augmented Solow Model: A Panel Data Investigation for OECD Countries," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 20(3), pages 15, August.
- Khalid ZAMAN & Qazi Shujaat MAHMOOD & Muhammad Mushtaq KHAN & Awais RASHID & Mehboob AHMAD, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation of External Debt - Military Expenditure Nexus in Bangladesh," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 173-188, June.
- Musayev, Vusal, 2013. "Externalities in Military Spending and Growth: The Role of Natural Resources as a Channel through Conflict," MPRA Paper 59784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Musayev, Vusal, 2013. "Military Spending and Growth: An Empirical Exploration of Contingent Relationships," MPRA Paper 59783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chad R. Wilkerson & Megan D. Williams, 2008. "How is the rise in national defense spending affecting the Tenth District economy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 49-79.
- Nelson Ramírez-Rondán & Saki Bigio, 2006. "Corruption and Development Indicators: An Empirical Review," Working Papers 2006-007, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Kimbambu Tsasa Vangu, Jean - Paul, 2012.
"Analyse de la Relation Guerres Civiles et Croissance Économique
[Civil Wars and Economic Growth in DRC]," MPRA Paper 42424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2012.