Trade Policy as an Input to Development
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad Jafari Samimi & Somaye Sadeghi & Soraya Sadeghi, 2013. "The Relationship between Foreign Direct Investment and Tourism Development: Evidence from Developing Countries," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(2), pages 59-68, July.
- Zoltan Acs & José Amorós, 2008.
"Entrepreneurship and competitiveness dynamics in Latin America,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 305-322, October.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Jose Ernesto Amoros, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness Dynamics in Latin America," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Isabel Cortes-Jimenez & Manuela Pulina, 2006. "Tourism and Growth: Evidence for Spain and Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa06p128, European Regional Science Association.
- Kumcu, Erdogan & Harcar, Talha & Kumcu, M. Ercan, 1995. "Managerial perceptions of the adequacy of export incentive programs : Implications for export-led economic development policy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 163-174, February.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2007. "Oil and Challenges of Trade Policy Making In Sudan in a Globalizing Arena," MPRA Paper 6720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahdi N. Ajmi & Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2015.
"Causality between exports and economic growth in South Africa: evidence from linear and nonlinear tests,"
Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(2), pages 163-181, April-Jun.
- Ahdi N. Ajmi & Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Causality between Exports and Economic Growth in South Africa: Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear Tests," Working Papers 201339, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Wided Mattoussi, 2014.
"From Productivity to Exporting or Vice Versa? Evidence from Tunisian Manufacturing Sector,"
852, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2014.
- Ayadi, Mohamed & Mattoussi, Wided, 2014. "From productivity to exporting or vice versa? Evidence from the Tunisian manufacturing sector," WIDER Working Paper Series 098, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2010. "Trade liberalization, industrialization and development; experience of recent decades," MPRA Paper 26355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mucahit Aydin & Murat Sari, 2014. "Relationship Between Gdp And Export In Turkey," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 282-288, May.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2011. "Tourism, Exports and FDI as a Means of Growth: Evidence from four Asian Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(40), pages 131-151, June.
- Al-Mawali Nasser R, 2004. "Revisting the Trade-Growth Nexus: Further Evidence from Egypt," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 51-58, December.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon & Safarova, Nilufar, 2015. "Do foreign visitors reward post-communist countries? A panel evidence for tourism-growth nexus," MPRA Paper 66215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jalil, Abdul & Mahmood, Tahir & Idrees, Muhammad, 2013. "Tourism–growth nexus in Pakistan: Evidence from ARDL bounds tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 185-191.
- Emma Aisbett, 2007.
"Why are the Critics So Convinced that Globalization is Bad for the Poor?,"
NBER Chapters, in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 33-86,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emma Aisbett, 2005. "Why are the Critics so Convinced that Globalization is Bad for the Poor?," NBER Working Papers 11066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acs, Zoltan & Virgill, Nicola, 2010. "Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 6(1), pages 1-68, February.
- Goran Buturac & Željko Lovrinèeviæ & Davor Mikuliæ, 2017. "International Competitiveness and Restructuring of the Croatian Food Industry," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 67(3), pages 435-462, September.
- Saroj Kumar Mahonty, . "Economic Growth, Exports and Domestic Demand in India: In search of a New Pardigm of Development," Chapters, in: Zhang Yunling & Fukunari Kimura & Sothea Oum (ed.),Moving Toward A New Development Model For East Asia-The Role of Domestic Policy and Regional Cooperation, chapter 6, pages 191-222, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Stefania Lionetti & Juan Gabriel Brida & Wiston Adrián Risso, 2009. "Long run economic growth and tourism: inferring from Uruguay," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0901, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Amin, Mohammad & Djankov, Simeon, 2009. "Natural resources and reforms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4882, The World Bank.
- Nam Chong-Hyun & Kim Chang-Jin, 2000. "Capital Accumulation And Trade Policy:The Case Of Korea," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 111-131.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2011.
"Trade Liberalisation and The Poverty of Nations: A Review Article,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 533-543.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2010. "Trade Liberalisation and The Poverty of Nations: A Review Article," Departmental Working Papers 2010-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Cortes-Jimenez, Isabel & Pulina, Manuela, 2006.
"A further step into the ELGH and TLGH for Spain and Italy,"
Natural Resources Management Working Papers
12137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Isabel Cortés_Jiménez & Manuela Pulina, 2006. "A further step into the ELGH and TLGH for Spain and Italy," Working Papers 2006.118, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Abosedra, Salah, 2019. "Logistics performance, exports, and growth: Evidence from Asian economies," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C).
- Muhammad Usman & Hafiz Waqas Kamran & Hassan Khalid, 2012. "Impact of Exports on Economic Growth- A Case of Luxemburg," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 4(1), pages 1-7.
- Eleanor Doyle, 1998. "Export-output causality: The Irish case 1953–93," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 147-161, June.
- Marjan Petreski & Branimir Jovanovic & Igor Velickovski, 2017.
"Tariff-Induced (De)industrialization: An Empirical Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(3), pages 345-381, September.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir & Velickovski, Igor, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 67701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron Yao Efui Ahali & Ishmael Ackah, 2015. "Are They Predisposed to the Resources Curse? Oil in Somalia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 231-245.
- Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose, 2014.
"Do export promotion agencies promote new exporters ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7004, The World Bank.
- Marcio Cruz, 2014. "Do Export Promotion Agencies Promote New Exporters?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85293, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gaytaranov, Jalal A. & Gunter, Lewell F. & Stegelin, Forrest E., 2013. "Cost of Trade Impact on Transition Country Exports," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142986, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Abdul Rehman & Hengyun Ma & Muhammad Irfan & Munir Ahmad & Ousmane Traore, 2020. "Investigating the Influence of International Tourism in Pakistan and Its Linkage to Economic Growth: Evidence From ARDL Approach," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, June.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2014. "Investigation on the relationship between Romanian foreign trade and industrial production," MPRA Paper 62547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Julia Wörz, 2005. "On Export Composition and Growth," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(1), pages 33-49, April.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Dragouni, Mina & Filis, George, 2015. "How strong is the linkage between tourism and economic growth in Europe?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 142-155.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "The export-led growth hypothesis for India: examining causality by a new approach in the time-frequency domain," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(18), pages 1297-1301, December.
- Balaguer, Jacint & Cantavella-Jorda, Manuel, 2004. "Export composition and Spanish economic growth: evidence from the 20th century," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 165-179, February.
- Doyle Eleanor, 2001. "Export-Output Causality and the Role of Exports in Irish Growth: 1950-1997," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 31-54.
- Turan Subasat, 2003. "Does the Dollar Index Really Measure Outward Orientation?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 309-326.
- José Romero, 2015. "Exports, imports, FDI and GDP in Mexico," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2015-01, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Onafowora, Olugbenga A. & Owoye, Oluwole, 1998. "Can Trade Liberalization Stimulate Economic Growth in Africa?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 497-506, March.
- Love, Jim & Chandra, Ramesh, 2005. "Testing export-led growth in Bangladesh in a multivarate VAR framework," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1155-1168, January.
- Siakwah, Pius, 2017. "Are natural resource windfalls a blessing or a curse in democratic settings? Globalised assemblages and the problematic impacts of oil on Ghana's development," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 122-133.
- Al-Najjar, Basil, 2014. "Corporate governance, tourism growth and firm performance: Evidence from publicly listed tourism firms in five Middle Eastern countries," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 342-351.
- Younesse El Menyari, 2017. "International tourism and long-term economic growth: Analysis by heterogeneous dynamic panel data," Tourism Research Institute, Journal of Tourism Research, vol. 18(1), pages 134-147, November.
- Branimir Jovanovic & Marjan Petreski & Igor Velickovski, 2015. "Tariff-induced (de)industrialization in transition economies: A comparative analysis," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 116, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Arshad, Ameena & Zakaria, Muhammad & Junyang, Xi, 2016. "Energy prices and economic growth in Pakistan: A macro-econometric analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 25-33.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Zeynel Ozdemir, 2013. "The export-output growth nexus in Japan: a bootstrap rolling window approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 639-660, April.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1994. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 4772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehdi SHAFAEDDIN, 2001. "Free Trade Or Fair Trade? An Enquiry Into The Causes Of Failure In Recent Trade Negotiations," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 153, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Mario Lanzarotti, 1999. "Le néolibéralisme face à la croissance asiatique," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(157), pages 51-71.
- Wamboye, Evelyn F. & Nyaronga, Peter John & Sergi, Bruno S., 2020. "What are the determinant of international tourism in Tanzania?," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 17(C).
- Goldar, Amrita & Bhanot, Jaya & Shimpo, Kazushige, 2011. "Prioritizing towards a green export portfolio for India: An environmental input–output approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7036-7048.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2012. "Beyond the Multi-Fibre Agreement: How are Workers in East Asia Faring?," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 1-20, October.
- Umer J Banday & Saba Ismail, 2017. "Does tourism development lead positive or negative impact on economic growth and environment in BRICS countries? A panel data analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 553-567.
- Lee, Jim, 2011. "Export specialization and economic growth around the world," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-63, March.
- de Pineres, Sheila Amin Gutierrez, 1999. "Externalities in the agricultural export sector and economic growth: a developing country perspective," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 257-267, December.
- Baomin Dong & Jiong Gong & Kaixiang Peng & Zhongxiu Zhao, 2015. "Little Divergence: Evidence from Cotton Textiles in Japan and China 1868–1930," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 776-796, November.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila & Bannigidadmath, Deepa, 2013. "Does tourism predict macroeconomic performance in Pacific Island countries?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 780-786.
- Narayan, P. K. & Sharma, S. & Bannigidadmath, D., 2013. "Does tourism predict macroeconomic performance in Pacific Island countries?," Working Papers fe_2013_03, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Thornton, John, 1997. "Exports and economic growth: Evidence from 19th Century Europe1," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 235-240, August.
- Armah Bartholomew, 2000. "Does Latin America Have More to Gain From Exchange Rate Liberalization than Sub-Saharan Africa?," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 113-132.
- Aimable Nsabimana & Franklin Amuakwa-Mensah, 2018. "Does mobile phone technology reduce agricultural price distortions? Evidence from cocoa and coffee industries," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Katerin Hernández-Gamarra & Julio Sarmiento-Sabogal & Edgardo Cayon-Fallon, 2015. "A Test of the Market Efficiency of the Integrated Latin American Market (MILA) Index in Relation to Changes in the Price of Oil," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 534-539.
- Sergey Kadochnikov & Anna Fedyunina, 2015. "Export Performance and Survival in Russia: Why some Regions grow fast and others don't," FIW Working Paper series 133, FIW.
- van den Berg, Hendrik, 1997. "The relationship between international trade and economic growth in Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21.
- Régis Chavigny, 1997. "Économies en transition et économies en développement : une comparaison," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(152), pages 727-751.
- Zhang, Lei & Gao, Jing, 2016. "Exploring the effects of international tourism on China's economic growth, energy consumption and environmental pollution: Evidence from a regional panel analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 225-234.
- Jacob Braude & Yigal Menashe, 2004. "Does the Capital Intensity of Structural Change Matter for Growth?," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2004.10, Bank of Israel.
- Litwin, Carol, 1998. "Trade and Income Distribution in Developing Countries," Working Papers in Economics 9, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Diego Giuliani, 2012. "Empirical assessment of the tourism-led growth hypothesis: the case of the â€œTirol-SÃ¼dtirol-Trentinoâ€ Europaregion," DISA Working Papers 2012/02, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised Mar 2012.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & El Menyari, Younesse, 2013. "The relationship between international tourism and economic growth: the case of Morocco and Tunisia," MPRA Paper 44102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ladislava Grochova & Ludek Kouba, 2010. "Elite Political Instability and Economic Growth: An Empirical Evidence from the Baltic States," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2010-01, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ladislava Grochova & Ludek Kouba, 2011. "Is Elite Political Stability a Necessary Condition for Economic Growth? An Empirical Evidence from the Baltic States," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-15, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Rachel McCulloch, 1981. "Gains to Latin America from Trade Liberalization in Developed and Developing Nations," NBER Chapters, in: Export Diversification and the New Protectionism: The Experiences of Latin America, pages 231-259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ladislava Grochová & Luděk Kouba, 2011. "Political instability and economic growth: an empirical evidence from the Baltic states," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 59(2), pages 81-88.
- Sahoo, Auro Kumar & Sahoo, Dukhabandhu & Sahu, Naresh Chandra, 2014. "Mining export, industrial production and economic growth: A cointegration and causality analysis for India," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 27-34.
- Noor-e-Saher, 2011. "Impact of Oil Prices on Economic Growth and Exports Earning: In the Case of Pakistan and India," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(40), pages 117-151, June.
- Julen Berasaluce & José Romero, 2015. "Exports, imports, FDI and GDP in the Republic of Korea: 1980-2014," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2015-06, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose, 2014. "Do export promotion agencies promote new exporters ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7004, The World Bank.
- Cruz, Marcio, 2014. "Do Export Promotion Agencies Promote New Exporters?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6506, Inter-American Development Bank.