Oil and Challenges of Trade Policy Making In Sudan in a Globalizing Arena
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yilmaz AkyÃƒÂ¼z, 2005. "The WTO Negotiations on Industrial Tariffs : What is at Stake for Developing Countries?," Trade Working Papers 22080, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Does trade openness helps or hinders industrialization?," MPRA Paper 4371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yılmaz AKYÜZ, 2005. "The wto negotiations on industrial tariffs: What is at stake for developing countries?," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(232), pages 5-35.
- Davis, Graham A., 1995. "Learning to love the Dutch disease: Evidence from the mineral economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1765-1779, October.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 1988. "Agricultural price policies and the oil boom : Wheat and meat in Iran, 1962-78," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 185-198, May.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1980. "Trade Policy as an Input to Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 288-292, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantinos Alexiou & Persefoni Tsaliki & Hashim Rasha Osman, 2014. "Institutional Quality And Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence From The Sudanese Economy," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(203), pages 119-138, October –.
More about this item
KeywordsOil economies; trade policy; Sudan; economic development; diversification;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-01-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-01-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-19 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2008-01-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INT-2008-01-19 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .