Global Rules and Markets: Constraints over Policy Autonomy in Developing Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Hoşdere Cad. 24/4, TR-Çankaya, Ankara|
Phone: (+90 312) 468 25 89
Fax: (+90 312) 468 25 99
Web page: http://www.tek.org.tr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Weiss, 2005. "Export Growth and Industrial Policy: Lessons from the East Asian Miracle Experience," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 47618, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ethan Kaplan & Dani Rodrik, 2001.
"Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?,"
NBER Working Papers
8142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplan, Ethan & Rodrik, Dani, 2001. "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaplan, Ethan & Rodrik, Dani, 2001. "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?," Working Paper Series rwp01-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2002.
"Default, currency crises, and sovereign credit ratings,"
13917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002. "Default, Currency Crises, and Sovereign Credit Ratings," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 16(2), pages 151-170, August.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002. "Default, Currency Crises and Sovereign Credit Ratings," NBER Working Papers 8738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hostland, Doug & Karam, Philippe, 2006.
"Assessing debt sustainability in emerging market economies using stochastic simulation methods,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3821, The World Bank.
- Philippe D Karam & Douglas Hostland, 2005. "Assessing Debt Sustainability in Emerging Market Economies Using Stochastic Simulation Methods," IMF Working Papers 05/226, International Monetary Fund.
- M S Mohanty & Michela Scatigna, 2003. "Countercyclical fiscal policy and central banks," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal issues and central banking in emerging economies, volume 20, pages 38-70 Bank for International Settlements.
- Yılmaz AKYÜZ, 2005. "The wto negotiations on industrial tariffs: What is at stake for developing countries?," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 20(232), pages 5-35.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2005. "The WTO Negotiations on Industrial Tariffs: What is at Stake for Developing Countries?," Working Papers 2005/8, Turkish Economic Association.
- Robert Lensink & Oliver Morrissey, 2000. "Aid instability as a measure of uncertainty and the positive impact of aid on growth," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 31-49.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela & Vegh, Carlos, 2004.
"When it rains, it pours: Procyclical capital flows and macroeconomic policies,"
13883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Végh, 2005. "When It Rains, It Pours: Procyclical Capital Flows and Macroeconomic Policies," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2004, Volume 19, pages 11-82 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Vegh, 2004. "When it Rains, it Pours: Procyclical Capital Flows and Macroeconomic Policies," NBER Working Papers 10780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & George-Marios Angeletos & Abhijit Banerjee & Kalina Manova, 2005. "Volatility and Growth: Credit Constraints and Productivity-Enhancing Investment," NBER Working Papers 11349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanley Fischer, 1993.
"The Role of Macroeconomic Factors in Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
4565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devesh KAPUR & Richard WEBB, 2000. "Governance-Related Conditionalities Of The International Financial Institutions," G-24 Discussion Papers 6, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Ramey, Garey & Ramey, Valerie A, 1995.
"Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between Volatility and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1138-51, December.
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1994. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link Between Volatility and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baunsgaard, Thomas & Keen, Michael, 2010.
"Tax revenue and (or?) trade liberalization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 563-577, October.
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 2003. "Capital-account and counter-cyclical prudential regulations in developing countries," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1796.
- Ruth Vargas Hill, 2005. "Assessing rhetoric and reality in the predictability of aid," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2005-25, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Bleaney, Michael F., 1996. "Macroeconomic stability, investment and growth in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 461-477, March.
- Yilmaz AkyÃƒÂ¼z, 2005. "The WTO Negotiations on Industrial Tariffs : What is at Stake for Developing Countries?," Trade Working Papers 22080, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Timothy D. Lane & Ales Bulir, 2002. "Aid and Fiscal Management," IMF Working Papers 02/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2005. "Trade-related Investment Liberalization under the WTO: The Malaysian Experience," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 453-471.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2006. "From Liberalization To Investment and Jobs: Lost in Translation," Working Papers 2006/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Yilmaz AKYüZ, 2005. "Reforming The Imf: Back To The Drawing Board," G-24 Discussion Papers 38, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Morris Goldstein & Nicholas R. Lardy, 2005. "China's Role in the Revived Bretton Woods System: A Case of Mistaken Identity," Working Paper Series WP05-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ariel BUIRA, 2003. "An Analysis Of Imf Conditionality," G-24 Discussion Papers 22, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2007/5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.