Report NEP-CWA-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bayly, C. A., 2008. "Indigenous and colonial origins of comparative economic development : the case of colonial India and Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4474, The World Bank.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2008. "Information Transmission in Emerging Markets: The Case of a Unique Financing Instrument," MPRA Paper 6714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minford, Patrick & Pal, Soubarna, 2008. "Real Exchange Rate Overshooting in Real Business Cycle Model - An Empirical Evidence From India," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bhattacharyya, Surajit, 2008. "Determinants of Corporate Investment: Post Liberalization Panel Data Evidence from Indian Firms," MPRA Paper 6702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harabi, Najib, 2007. "Performance of the Arabic Book Translation Industry in Selected Arab Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Saudi-Arabia and Syria," MPRA Paper 6707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Desh Gupta, & Milind Sathye, 2007. "Financial turnaround of the Indian Railways: Good Luck or Good Management?," ASARC Working Papers 2007-13, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Dutta, Arindam, 2008. "On SARS type economic effects during infectious disease outbreaks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4466, The World Bank.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2007. "Oil and Challenges of Trade Policy Making In Sudan in a Globalizing Arena," MPRA Paper 6720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fengler, Wolfgang & Ihsan, Ahya & Kaiser, Kai, 2008. "Managing post-disaster reconstruction finance -- international experience in public financial management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4475, The World Bank.