Managing post-disaster reconstruction finance -- international experience in public financial management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2002.
"Reversal of Fortune: Geography and Institutions in the Making of the Modern World Income Distribution,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1231-1294.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001. "Reversal of Fortune: Geography and Institutions in the Making of the Modern World Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 8460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sargiacomo, Massimo, 2015. "Earthquakes, exceptional government and extraordinary accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 67-89.
- Hana Brixi, 2009. "Reconstructing Well-being After a Disaster: Bringing Public Service to Those Who Need Them Most in China," Working papers 0906, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Ilan Noy, 2009.
"The Economics of Natural Disasters: A Survey,"
Research Department Publications
4649, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Ilan Noy, 2009. "The Economics of Natural Disasters - A Survey," Working Papers 200919, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Ilan Noy, 2009. "The Economics of Natural Disasters: A Survey," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1664, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Ilan Noy, 2010. "The Aftermath of Natural Disasters: Beyond Destruction," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(2), pages 25-35, July.
- Bevan,David L. & Cook,Samantha Jane, 2015. "Public expenditure following disasters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7355, The World Bank.
- Gomez, Oscar A. & Kawaguchi, Chigumi, 2016. "The Continuum of Humanitarian Crises Management: Multiple Approaches and the Challenge of Convergence," Working Papers 136, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural Disasters; Disaster Management; Post Conflict Reconstruction; Social Accountability; Post Conflict Reintegration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-01-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-19 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2008-01-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2008-01-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .