Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Samantha Custer & Hanif Rahemtulla & Kai-Alexander Kaiser & Rogier van den Brink, 2016. "From Pork to Performance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24666, The World Bank.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Narayan, Ambar & Dasgupta, Basab & Kaiser, Kai, 2014. "Electoral accountability and local government spending in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6782, The World Bank.
- Alan Gelb, Kai Kaiser, and Lorena Vinuela, 2012. "How Much Does Natural Resource Extraction Really Diminish National Wealth? The Implications of Discovery - Working Paper 290," Working Papers 290, Center for Global Development.
- Alan Gelb & Kai Kaiser & Lorena ViÃ±uela, 2012. "How Much Does Natural Resource Extraction Really Diminish National Wealth? The Implications of Discovery," Working Papers id:4874, eSocialSciences.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Narayan, Ambar & Dasgupta, Basab & Kaiser, Kai, 2011. "Electoral accountability, fiscal decentralization and service delivery in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5614, The World Bank.
- Ross, Michael & Kaiser, Kai & Mazaheri, Nimah, 2011. "The"resource curse"in MENA ? political transitions, resource wealth, economic shocks, and conflict risk," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5742, The World Bank.
- Verena Fritz & Kai Kaiser & Brian Levy, 2009. "Problem-Driven Governance and Political Economy Analysis : Good Practice Framework," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16777, The World Bank.
- Asli Gurkan & Kai Kaiser & Doris Voorbraak, 2009. "Implementing Public Expenditure Tracking Surveys for Results : Lessons from a Decade of Global Experience," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11104, The World Bank.
- Kai Kaiser, 2008. "Decentralization in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Opportunities and Risks," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0831, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fengler, Wolfgang & Ihsan, Ahya & Kaiser, Kai, 2008. "Managing post-disaster reconstruction finance -- international experience in public financial management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4475, The World Bank.
- Hofman, Bert & Kadjatmiko & Kaiser, Kai & Suharnoko Sjahrir, Bambang, 2006. "Evaluating fiscal equalization in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3911, The World Bank.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Kaiser, Kai & Lall, Somik V & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2005. "Agglomeration, transport, and regional development in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3477, The World Bank.
- Barron, Patrick & Kaiser, Kai & Pradhan, Menno, 2004. "Local conflict in Indonesia : Measuring incidence and identifying patterns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3384, The World Bank.
- Kaiser, Kai & Schulze, Günther G., 2003. "International Competition and Environmental Expenditures: Empirical Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing Plants," HWWA Discussion Papers 222, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Möller, A. & Kaiser, K. & Wilcke, W. & Maglinao, A. & Kanchanakool, N. & Jirasuktaveekul, W. & Zech, W., 2001. "Organically bound nutrients in soils of small water catchments under different forest and agroecosystems in Northern Thailand," IWMI Books, Reports H029248, International Water Management Institute.
- Barron, Patrick & Kaiser, Kai & Pradhan, Menno, 2009. "Understanding Variations in Local Conflict: Evidence and Implications from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 698-713, March.
- Fitria Fitrani & Bert Hofman & Kai Kaiser, 2005. "Unity in diversity? The creation of new local governments in a decentralising Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 57-79.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Kaiser, Kai, 2004. "Long-term growth prospects in transition economies: a reappraisal," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 101-118, March.
- Bert Hofmann & Kai Kaiser & Günther G. Schulze, 2004. "Dezentralisierung und Korruption: erste Erfahrungen aus Indonesien," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(2), pages 226-246.
- Kai Kaiser & Jean Mabi Mulumba & Tony Verheijen, 2011. "The Political-Economy of Decentralization in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)," Chapters,in: Decentralization in Developing Countries, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bert Hofman & Kai Kaiser, 2004. "The Making of the ‘Big Bang' and its Aftermath: A Political Economy Perspective," Chapters,in: Reforming Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and the Rebuilding of Indonesia, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kai Kaiser & Caryn Bredenkamp & Roberto Iglesias, 2016. "Sin Tax Reform in the Philippines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 24617.
- Anand Rajaram & Tuan Minh Le & Kai Kaiser & Jay-Hyung Kim & Jonas Frank, 2014. "The Power of Public Investment Management : Transforming Resources into Assets for Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20393.
- Naazneen H. Barma & Kai Kaiser & Tuan Minh Le & Lorena Vinuela, 2012. "Rents to Riches? The Political Economy of Natural Resource-led Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2381.
- Johannes Herderschee & Kai-Alexander Kaiser & Daniel Mukoko Samba, 2012. "Resilience of an African Giant : Boosting Growth and Development in the Democratic Republic of Congo," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2359.
- Kent Eaton & Kai Kaiser & Paul J. Smoke, 2011. "The Political Economy of Decentralization Reforms : Implications for Aid Effectiveness," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2336.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DEV: Development (5) 2005-01-09 2006-05-13 2008-01-19 2011-04-09 2011-08-09. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (5) 2004-08-23 2005-01-09 2006-05-13 2008-01-19 2014-03-01. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2011-08-09 2012-04-10
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2011-04-09 2014-03-01
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (2) 2011-04-09 2014-03-01
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2005-01-09 2006-05-13
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2011-08-09
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2008-01-19
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2012-04-10
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2005-01-09
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2008-01-19
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kai Kaiser should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.