Report NEP-ENV-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:brikps:64698 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:64798 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:64998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lange, Ian & Polborn, Sarah, 2012. "Can lobbying encourage abatement? Designing a new policy instrument," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-03, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:64718 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:urv:wpaper:2072/182644 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "The environmental Kuzents Curve and the role of coal consumption in India: cointegration and causality analysis in an open economy," MPRA Paper 37775, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2012.
- de santis, roberta, 2011. "Impact of environmental regulations on trade in the main EU countries: conflict or synergy?," MPRA Paper 37756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perino, Grischa & Requate, Till, 2012. "Does more stringent environmental regulation induce or reduce technology adoption? When the rate of technology adoption is inverted u-shaped," Economics Working Papers 2012-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Mikel González-Eguino & Anil Markandya & Marta Escapa, 2012. "From Shadow to Green: Linking Environmental Fiscal Reforms and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2012-03, BC3.
- de santis, roberta, 2012. "Trade, FDI, growth and biodiversity: an empirical analysis for the main OECD countries," MPRA Paper 37730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lyons, Seán & Pentecost, Anne & Tol, Richard S. J., 2012. "Socioeconomic Distribution of Emissions and Resource Use in Ireland," Papers WP426, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2012. "Welfare and Common Property Rights Forestry: Evidence from Ethiopian Villages," Working Papers 277, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Somlanaré Romuald Kinda, 2011. "Education, Convergence and Carbon Dioxide Growth per Capita," Post-Print halshs-00684315, HAL.
- Pollitt, M. G., 2012. "The role of policy in energy transitions: lessons from the energy liberalisation era," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1216, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Okamoto, Ikuko, 2012. "Coping and adaptation against decreasing fish resources : case study of fishermen in Lake Inle, Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 329, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ikefuji, Masako & Horii, Ryo, 2012. "Natural disasters in a two-sector model of endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 37825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diffney, Seán & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Walsh, Darragh, 2012. "Should Coal Replace Coal? Options for the Irish Electricity Market," Papers WP428, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Alan Gelb, Kai Kaiser, and Lorena Vinuela, 2012. "How Much Does Natural Resource Extraction Really Diminish National Wealth? The Implications of Discovery - Working Paper 290," Working Papers 290, Center for Global Development.
- Anil Markandya & Mikel González-Eguino & Marta Escapa, 2012. "Environmental Fiscal Reform and Unemployment in Spain," Working Papers 2012-04, BC3.
- Item repec:fem:femwpa:2011. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Multivariate granger causality between CO2 Emissions, energy intensity, financial development and economic growth: evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 37774, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2012.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:64678 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mara Del Baldo & Paola Demartini, 2012. "Small Business Social Responsibility and the Missing Link: The Local Context," Working Papers 1206, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:64818 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Namara, Regassa E. & Barry, Boubacar & Owusu, Eric S. & Ogilvie, A., 2011. "An overview of the development challenges and constraints of the Niger Basin and possible intervention strategies," IWMI Working Papers H044299, International Water Management Institute.
- Howard II., James P., 2012. "Measuring the impacts of the national flood insurance program," MPRA Paper 37758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:65018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert G. Eccles & Ioannis Ioannou & George Serafeim, 2012. "The Impact of Corporate Sustainability on Organizational Processes and Performance," NBER Working Papers 17950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Least-Cost Tradeable Risk Permit Scheme for Controlling Risk of Introducing Invasive Alien Species by Shipping," Staff General Research Papers 35017, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mara Del Baldo, 2012. "Stakeholder Management and CSR approach in Italian “territorial” companies - Loccioni Group and the “LOV – Land of Values” Project," Working Papers 1205, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Goswami, Rupak & Paul, Malay, 2011. "Using Sustainable Livelihoods Framework for assessing the impact of Extension programmes: An empirical study in the context of Joint Forest Management," MPRA Paper 37793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perdomo Calvo, Jorge Andrés & Ramirez Orozco, Juan Andrés, 2011.
"Análisis económico sobre el tamaño óptimo del mercado y ubicación de estaciones de transferencia para el manejo de residuos sólidos en Colombia
[Economic Analysis about the Solid Waste Quantities a," MPRA Paper 37719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lykke Andersen & Jonah Busch & Elizabeth Curran & Juan Carlos Ledezma & Joaquín Mayorga & Pablo Ruiz, 2012. "Impactos socio-económicos y ambientales de compensaciones por la reducción de emisiones de deforestación en Bolivia: Resultados del modelo OSIRIS-Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 05/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Francisco Peñaranda & Augusto Rupérez Micola, 2011. "On the drivers of commodity co-movement: Evidence from biofuels," FMG Discussion Papers dp695, Financial Markets Group.