Measuring the impacts of the national flood insurance program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raj Chetty, 2009.
"Sufficient Statistics for Welfare Analysis: A Bridge Between Structural and Reduced-Form Methods,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 451-488, May.
- Raj Chetty, 2008. "Sufficient Statistics for Welfare Analysis: A Bridge Between Structural and Reduced-Form Methods," NBER Working Papers 14399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chetty, Nadarajan, 2009. "Sufficient Statistics for Welfare Analysis: A Bridge Between Structural and Reduced-Form Methods," Scholarly Articles 9748528, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- David Moss, 1999. "Courting Disaster? The Transformation of Federal Disaster Policy since 1803," NBER Chapters,in: The Financing of Catastrophe Risk, pages 307-362 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Desvousges & F. R. Johnson & H. S. Banzhaf, 1998. "environmental policy analysis with limited information," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1328.
More about this item
Keywordsflood insurance; disaster management; benefit-cost analysis; social surplus; risk management;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2012-04-10 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.