Report NEP-IAS-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mobarak, A. Mushfiq & Rosenzweig, Mark, 2012. "Selling Formal Insurance to the Informally Insured," Working Papers 97, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Howard II., James P., 2012. "Measuring the impacts of the national flood insurance program," MPRA Paper 37758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel L. McFadden & Carlos E. Noton & Pau Olivella, 2012. "Remedies for Sick Insurance," NBER Working Papers 17938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo D’Amico & Montserrat Guillen & Raimondo Manca, 2012. "Discrete time Non-homogeneous Semi-Markov Processes applied to Models for Disability Insurance," Working Papers XREAP2012-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2012.
- Zhang, Chuanchuan, 2011. "Children, support in old age and social insurance in rural China," MPRA Paper 37798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phaiboon Jhonpita & Sukree Sinthupinyo & Thitivadee Chaiyawat, 2012. "Ordinal Classification Method for the Evaluation Of Thai Non-life Insurance Companies," Papers 1203.6424, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Crop Yield Skewness and the Normal Distribution," Staff General Research Papers 35019, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Du, Xiaodong & Hennessy, David A. & Yu, Cindy, 2012. "Testing Day's Conjecture That More Nitrogen Decreases Crop Yield Skewness," Staff General Research Papers 35022, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- R. Alton Gilbert & Kevin L. Kliesen & Andrew P. Meyer & David C. Wheelock, 2012. "Federal Reserve lending to troubled banks during the financial crisis, 2007-10," Working Papers 2012-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hennessy, David A., 2012. "Modeling Stochastic Crop Yield Expectations with a Limiting Beta Distribution," Staff General Research Papers 35020, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.