Impactos socio-económicos y ambientales de compensaciones por la reducción de emisiones de deforestación en Bolivia: Resultados del modelo OSIRIS-Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andersen, Lykke & Busch, Jonah & Curran, Elizabeth & Ledezma, Juan Carlos & Mayorga, Joaquín & Ruiz, Pablo, 2014. "Impactos socioeconómicos y ambientales de compensaciones por la reducción de emisiones de deforestación en Bolivia: resultados del modelo OSIRIS-Bolivia," Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 22, pages 7-48, Noviembre.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N., 2006.
"Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Lubowski, Ruben & Plantinga, Andrew & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Land-Use Change and Carbon Sinks: Econometric Estimation of the Carbon Sequestration Supply Function," Working Paper Series rwp05-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N., 2005. "Land-Use Change and Carbon Sinks: Econometric Estimation of the Carbon Sequestration Supply Function," Discussion Papers 10561, Resources for the Future.
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2005.
"Emission abatement versus development as strategies to reduce vulnerability to climate change: an application of FUND,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 615-629, October.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2002. "Emission Abatement Versus Development As Strategies To Reduce Vulnerability To Climate Change: An Application Of Fund," Working Papers FNU-12, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2002.
- Douglas J. Miller, 1999. "An Econometric Analysis of the Costs of Sequestering Carbon in Forests," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 812-824.
- Kerr, Suzi & Lipper, Leslie & Pfaff, Alexander S.P. & Cavatassi, Romina & Davis, Benjamin & Hendy, Joanna & Sanchez, Arturo, 2004.
"Will Buying Tropical Forest Carbon Benefit The Poor? Evidence from Costa Rica,"
ESA Working Papers
23807, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Suzi Kerr & Leslie Lipper & Alexander S.P. Pfaff & Romina Cavatassi & Benjamin Davis & Joanna Hendy & Arturo Sanchez, 2004. "Will Buying Tropical Forest Carbon Benefit The Poor? Evidence from Costa Rica," Working Papers 04-20, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Lawrence Brown & John Jones, 1985. "Spatial Variation In Migration Processes And Development: A Costa Rican Example Of Conventional Modeling Augmented By The Expansion Method," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(3), pages 327-352, August.
- Andersen, Lykke E. & Suxo, Addy & Verner, Dorte, 2009. "Social impacts of climate change in Peru : a district level analysis of the effects of recent and future climate change on human development and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5091, The World Bank.
- Andersen, Lykke E. & Verner, Dorte, 2010. "Social impacts of climate change in Chile : a municipal level analysis of the effects of recent and future climate change on human development and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5170, The World Bank.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Bosquet, Benoit, 2009. "Estimating the costs of REDD at the country level," MPRA Paper 13726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warr, Peter & Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2011.
"Reducing Indonesia’s deforestation-based greenhouse gas emissions,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(3), pages 1-25, September.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2011. "Reducing Indonesia’s deforestation‐based greenhouse gas emissions," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(3), pages 297-321, July.
- Warr, Peter G. & Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2011. "Reducing Indonesia’s Deforestation-based Greenhouse Gas Emissions," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100730, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Andersen,Lykke E. & Granger,Clive W. J. & Reis,Eustaquio J. & Weinhold,Diana & Wunder,Sven, 2002. "The Dynamics of Deforestation and Economic Growth in the Brazilian Amazon," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521811972.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Anna Sophia Doyle & Susana del Granado & Juan Carlos Ledezma & Agnes Medinaceli & Montserrat Valdivia & Diana Weinhold, 2016. "Emisiones Netas de Carbono Provenientes de la Deforestación en Bolivia durante 1990-2000 y 2000-2010: Resultados de un modelo de “Contabilidad de Carbono”," Development Research Working Paper Series 02/2016, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsDeforestación; REDD; Bolivia; simulación; impactos;
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-10 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adv:wpaper:201205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lykke Andersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inesabo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.