Stakeholder Management and CSR approach in Italian “territorial” companies - Loccioni Group and the “LOV – Land of Values” Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallo, Miguel A. & Cappuyns, Kristin, 2004. "Characteristics of successful family businesses," IESE Research Papers D/542, IESE Business School.
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 409-421, October.
- Huy, Quy & Zott, Christoph, 2009. "Emotional assuring, trust Building, and resource mobilization in start-up organizations," IESE Research Papers D/828, IESE Business School.
- Mara Del Baldo & Paola Demartini, 2012. "Small Business Social Responsibility and the Missing Link: The Local Context," Working Papers 1206, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Phillips, Robert & Freeman, R. Edward & Wicks, Andrew C., 2003. "What Stakeholder Theory is Not," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 479-502, October.
- Edward Freeman, R. & Phillips, Robert A., 2002. "Stakeholder Theory: A Libertarian Defense," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 331-349, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Corporate social responsibility; Entrepreneurial values; Local context; Small and medium enterprises; Territorial companies.;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-04-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urb:wpaper:12_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmela Nicoletti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .