Report NEP-PPM-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vijayaraghavan, K. & Dutz, Mark A., 2012. "Biotechnology innovation for inclusive growth : a study of Indian policies to foster accelerated technology adaptation for affordable development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6022, The World Bank.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Grenadier & Andrey Malenko & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2012. "Investment Busts, Reputation, and the Temptation to Blend in with the Crowd," NBER Working Papers 17945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mara Del Baldo & Paola Demartini, 2012. "Bottom-up or top-down: which is the best approach to improve CSR and sustainability in local contexts? Reflections from Italian experiences," Working Papers 1204, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Mara Del Baldo, 2012. "Stakeholder Management and CSR approach in Italian “territorial” companies - Loccioni Group and the “LOV – Land of Values” Project," Working Papers 1205, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Bartelheimer, Peter & Henke, Jutta & Kotlenga, Sandra & Pagels, Nils & Schelkle, Bettina, 2012. ""Es lässt sich mit allen arbeiten": PRIMUS - Arbeitsmarktdienstleistung zwischen Vermittlung und Fallmanagement," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201205, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].