Biotechnology innovation for inclusive growth : a study of Indian policies to foster accelerated technology adaptation for affordable development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresnahan, Timothy F. & Trajtenberg, M., 1995. "General purpose technologies 'Engines of growth'?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, pages 83-108.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2013.
"Governments as entrepreneur: Evaluating the commercialization success of SBIR projects,"
Chapters,in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 2, pages 25-38
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2010. "Government as entrepreneur: Evaluating the commercialization success of SBIR projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 589-601.
- Albert N. Link & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2013.
"Bringing science to market:commercializing from NIH SBIR awards,"
Chapters,in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 1, pages 3-24
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2009. "Bringing science to market: commercializing from NIH SBIR awards," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 381-402.
- Albert N. Link & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2008. "Bringing Science to Market: Commercializing from NIH SBIR Awards," NBER Working Papers 14057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gladys Lopez-Acevedo & Hong W. Tan, 2011. "Impact Evaluation of Small and Medium Enterprise Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2298.
- Olivier Cadot & Ana M. Fernandes & Julien Gourdon & Aaditya Mattoo, 2011. "Where to Spend the Next Million? Applying Impact Evaluation to Trade Assistance," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16358.
- Yevgeny Kuznetsov & Charles Sabel, 2011. "New Open Economy Industrial Policy : Making Choices without Picking Winners," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11057, The World Bank.
- McKenzie, David, 2012.
"Beyond baseline and follow-up: The case for more T in experiments,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 210-221.
- McKenzie, David, 2011. "Beyond baseline and follow-up : the case for more t in experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5639, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ojha, Vijay P. & Pradhan, Basanta K. & Ghosh, Joydeep, 2013. "Growth, inequality and innovation: A CGE analysis of India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 909-927.
More about this item
KeywordsICT Policy and Strategies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems; E-Business; Agricultural Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-04-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-04-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2012-04-10 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2012-04-10 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .