Impact Evaluation of Small and Medium Enterprise Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José Miguel Benavente & Gustavo Crespi & Alessandro Maffioli, 2007. "Public Support to Firm-Level Innovation: An Evaluation of the FONTEC Program," OVE Working Papers 0507, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Roberto Álvarez E. & Gustavo Crespi T., 2000. "Exporter performance and promotion instruments: Chilean empirical evidence," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2 Year 20), pages 225-241, December.
- Goldberg , Mike & Palladini, Eric, 2008. "Chile : a strategy to promote innovative small and medium enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4518, The World Bank.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- World Bank, 2004. "Chile : A Strategy to Promote Innovative Small and Medium Enterprises," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14352, The World Bank.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra Todd, 1998. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 261-294.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Modeste Dayé & Romain Houssa & Paul Reding, 2015. "Policy instruments to improve MSMEs access to external financing in developing countries: A survey," BeFinD Working Papers 0106, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Tulio Cravo & Caio Piza, 2016. "The Impact of Business Support Services for Small and Medium Enterprises on Firm Performance in Low -and Middle- Income Countries: A Meta-Analysis," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94938, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Campos, Francisco & Coville, Aidan & Fernandes, Ana M. & Goldstein, Markus & McKenzie, David, 2014.
"Learning from the experiments that never happened: Lessons from trying to conduct randomized evaluations of matching grant programs in Africa,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 4-24.
- Francisco Campos & Aidan Coville & Ana M. Fernandes & Markus Goldstein & David McKenzie, 2013. "Learning from the Experiments That Never Happened: Lessons from Trying to Conduct Randomized Evaluations of Matching Grant Programs in Africa," NBER Chapters,in: Experiments for Development: Achievements and New Directions National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campos, Francisco & Coville, Aidan & Fernandes, Ana M. & Goldstein, Markus & McKenzie, David, 2012. "Learning from the experiments that never happened : lessons from trying to conduct randomized evaluations of matching grant programs in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6296, The World Bank.
- Vijayaraghavan, K. & Dutz, Mark A., 2012. "Biotechnology innovation for inclusive growth : a study of Indian policies to foster accelerated technology adaptation for affordable development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6022, The World Bank.
- Inés Butler & Gabriela Galassi & Hernán Ruffo, 2016.
"Public funding for startups in Argentina: an impact evaluation,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 295-309, February.
- Inés Butler & Gabriela Galassi & Hernán Ruffo, 2016. "Public funding for startups in Argentina: an impact evaluation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 295-309, February.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1723 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nam:befdwp:6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Poverty Reduction - Poverty Impact Evaluation Private Sector Development - E-Business Finance and Financial Sector Development - Microfinance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Monitoring & Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.