Unleashing India's Innovation : Toward Sustainable and Inclusive Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ojha, Vijay P. & Pradhan, Basanta K. & Ghosh, Joydeep, 2013. "Growth, inequality and innovation: A CGE analysis of India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 909-927.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2016.
"Science, technology, innovation and IP in India: new directions and prospects,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 113-138, August.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India: New Directions and Prospects," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n37, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India - New Directions and Prospects," Economics Series Working Papers 660, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Thakur, Ramendra & Hale, Dena, 2013. "Service innovation: A comparative study of U.S. and Indian service firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1108-1123.
- Voeten, J.J., 2012. "Understanding responsible innovation in small producers’ clusters in Northern Vietnam : A grounded theory approach to globalization and poverty alleviation," Other publications TiSEM e01da02b-ef2b-47c9-8d06-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- J.J. Voeten & W.A. Naudé, 2014.
"Regulating the negative externalities of enterprise cluster innovations: lessons from Vietnam,"
Innovation and Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 203-219, October.
- Voeten, J. & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Regulating the negative externalities of enterprise cluster innovations : Lessons from Vietnam," Other publications TiSEM a5994521-a5d5-4be0-a1ae-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marcus Conlé & Margot Schüller & Jan Peter Wogart, 2008. "Innovation im Staatsauftrag: FuE-Institute Indiens und Chinas im Vergleich," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(2), pages 162-183.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Dutz, Mark & Reis, José Guilherme, 2010.
"Technological Learning and Innovation: Climbing a Tall Ladder,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 21, pages 1-8, July.
- Otaviano Canuto & Mark A. Dutz & José Guilherme Reis, 2010. "Technological Learning and Innovation : Climbing a Tall Ladder," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10167, The World Bank.
- Harinder Kohli & Anil Sood (ed.), 2010. "India 2039: An Affluent Society in One Generation," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number india2039, August.
- Luiz de Mello & Mark A. Dutz, 2012. "Promoting Inclusive Growth : Challenges and Policies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16948, April.
- Itzhak Goldberg & John Gabriel Goddard & Smita Kuriakose & Jean-Louis Racine, 2011. "Igniting Innovation : Rethinking the Role of Government in Emerging Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2358, April.
- Halaszovich, Tilo F. & Lundan, Sarianna M., 2016. "The moderating role of local embeddedness on the performance of foreign and domestic firms in emerging markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1136-1148.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Agricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Private Sector Development - E-Business Education for Development (superceded) Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Knowledge Economy Agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6856. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .