Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India: New Directions and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India - New Directions and Prospects," Economics Series Working Papers 660, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2014.
"Deregulation, Misallocation, and Size: Evidence from India,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(4), pages 897-936.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2012. "Deregulation, Misallocation, and Size: Evidence from India," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-056, Harvard Business School, revised Feb 2014.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2012. "Deregulation, Misallocation, and Size: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 18650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Yongmin & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2005. "Intellectual property rights and innovation in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 474-493, December.
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & Dernis, Hélène & Guellec, Dominique & Picci, Lucio & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2013.
"The worldwide count of priority patents: A new indicator of inventive activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 720-737.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Hélène Dernis & Dominique Guellec & Lucio Picci & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2012. "The Worldwide Count of Priority Patents: A New Indicator of Inventive Activity," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Hélène Dernis & Dominique Guellec & Picci Lucio & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2012. "The worldwide count of priority patents: A new indicator of inventive activity," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mark A. Dutz, 2007. "Unleashing India's Innovation : Toward Sustainable and Inclusive Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6856.
- Clark Don P. & Highfill Jannett & de Oliveira Campino Jonas & Rehman Scheherazade S., 2011. "FDI, Technology Spillovers, Growth, and Income Inequality: A Selective Survey," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-44, July.
- Park, Walter G., 2008. "International patent protection: 1960-2005," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 761-766, May.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2011. "India: The Emerging Giant," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199751563.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2012. "The Location of Overseas Research and Development and Intellectual Property Protection," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1453-1469, October.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2012. "Intellectual Property Protection and Technology Licensing: The Case of Developing Countries," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(3), pages 539-564.
More about this item
KeywordsScience and technology policy; developing economies; IP rights; innovation;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-11-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-11-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2013-11-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-ORE-2013-11-09 (Operations Research)
- NEP-TID-2013-11-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2013n37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheri Carnegie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.