Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India: New Directions and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2016. "Science, technology, innovation and IP in India: new directions and prospects," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 113-138, August.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India - New Directions and Prospects," Economics Series Working Papers 660, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- V. N. Balasubramanyam & David Sapsford, 2003. "The WTO system and foreign direct investment: a policy challenge," Chapters,in: The Role of International Institutions in Globalisation, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- V N Balasubramanyam & V Mahambare, 2003. "Foreign direct investment in India," Working Papers 539987, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Sanjaya Malik, 2015. "Conditional technology spillovers from foreign direct investment: evidence from Indian manufacturing industries," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 183-198, April.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2014.
"Deregulation, Misallocation, and Size: Evidence from India,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(4), pages 897-936.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2012. "Deregulation, Misallocation, and Size: Evidence from India," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-056, Harvard Business School, revised Feb 2014.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2012. "Deregulation, Misallocation, and Size: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 18650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2011. "India: The Emerging Giant," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199751563.
- Mark Lorenzen & Ram Mudambi, 2013. "Clusters, Connectivity and Catch-up: Bollywood and Bangalore in the Global Economy," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 501-534, May.
- Chen, Yongmin & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2005. "Intellectual property rights and innovation in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 474-493, December.
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & Dernis, Hélène & Guellec, Dominique & Picci, Lucio & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2013.
"The worldwide count of priority patents: A new indicator of inventive activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 720-737.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Hélène Dernis & Dominique Guellec & Lucio Picci & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2012. "The Worldwide Count of Priority Patents: A New Indicator of Inventive Activity," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Hélène Dernis & Dominique Guellec & Picci Lucio & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2012. "The worldwide count of priority patents: A new indicator of inventive activity," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2012. "Intellectual Property Protection and Technology Licensing: The Case of Developing Countries," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(3), pages 539-564.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3763 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark A. Dutz, 2007. "Unleashing India's Innovation : Toward Sustainable and Inclusive Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6856, July.
- Clark Don P. & Highfill Jannett & de Oliveira Campino Jonas & Rehman Scheherazade S., 2011. "FDI, Technology Spillovers, Growth, and Income Inequality: A Selective Survey," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-44, July.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Walter G., 2008. "International patent protection: 1960-2005," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 761-766, May.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4048 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madhu BALA, "undated". "Digital Sector and Foreign Direct Investment - A Case of India," EcoMod2004 330600013, EcoMod.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2012. "The Location of Overseas Research and Development and Intellectual Property Protection," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1453-1469, October.
More about this item
KeywordsScience and technology policy; developing economies; IP rights; innovation;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-11-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-11-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2013-11-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-ORE-2013-11-09 (Operations Research)
- NEP-TID-2013-11-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2013n37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheri Carnegie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .