Report NEP-TID-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Ernst & Katharina Richter & Nadine Riedel, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research & development," Working Papers 1301, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Fay, Marianne & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien, 2013. "Green industrial policies : when and how," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6677, The World Bank.
- Dunne, Timothy & Klimek, Shawn D. & Roberts, Mark J. & Xu, Daniel Yi, 2013. "Entry, exit, and the determinants of market structure," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2013-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2013. "Who works for startups? The relation between firm age, employee age, and growth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-75, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mella-Barral , Pierre & Habib, Michel A. & Hege, Ulrich, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Spawning and Firm Characteristics," Les Cahiers de Recherche 984, HEC Paris.
- Joao Paulo Pessoa & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Decoupling of Wage Growth and Productivity Growth? Myth and Reality," CEP Discussion Papers dp1246, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Andreas Hau fler & Christian J. Bauer, 2013. "Should tax policy favour high or low productivity firms?," Working Papers 1308, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Serena Fatica, 2013. "Do corporate taxes distort capital allocation? Cross-country evidence from industry-level data," European Economy - Economic Papers 503, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India: New Directions and Prospects," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n37, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Alexander Sokolov & Alexander Chulok & Vladimir Mesropyan, 2013. "Long-Term Science and Technology Policy – Russian priorities for 2030," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.