Citizens as Contractualist Stakeholders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 409-421, October.
- Edward Freeman, R. & Evan, William M., 1990. "Corporate governance: A stakeholder interpretation," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 337-359.
- Phillips, Robert & Freeman, R. Edward & Wicks, Andrew C., 2003. "What Stakeholder Theory is Not," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 479-502, October.
- Edward Freeman, R. & Phillips, Robert A., 2002. "Stakeholder Theory: A Libertarian Defense," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 331-349, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Silver, 2015. "Business Ethics After Citizens United: A Contractualist Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 385-397, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1300-:d:142696 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Castro, 2014. "The Morality of Unequal Autonomy: Reviving Kant’s Concept of Status for Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 593-606, June.
- Mary Stoll, 2015. "Corporate Political Speech and Moral Obligation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 553-563, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEthics; Contractualism; Democratic theory; Political philosophy; Stakeholder theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:109:y:2012:i:1:p:3-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .