The Stakeholder Model Refined
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Y. Fassin, 2008. "The Stakeholder Model Refined," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/529, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donaldson, Thomas, 2002. "The Stakeholder Revolution and the Clarkson Principles," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 107-111, April.
- Marcoux, Alexei M., 2003. "A Fiduciary Argument Against Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Langtry, Bruce, 1994. "Stakeholders and the Moral Responsibilities of Business," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 431-443, October.
- Phillips, Robert & Freeman, R. Edward & Wicks, Andrew C., 2003. "What Stakeholder Theory is Not," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 479-502, October.
- Orts, Eric W. & Strudler, Alan, 2002. "The Ethical and Environmental Limits of Stakeholder Theory," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 215-233, April.
- Jensen, Michael C., 2002. "Value Maximization, Stakeholder Theory, and the Corporate Objective Function," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 235-256, April.
- Phillips, Robert, 2003. "Stakeholder Legitimacy," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 25-41, January.
- Phillips, Robert A., 1997. "Stakeholder Theory and A Principle of Fairness," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions1," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 409-421, October.
- Boatright, John R., 1994. "Fiduciary Duties and the Shareholder-Management Relation: or, What's so Special About Shareholders?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 393-407, October.
- Christopher Stoney & Diana Winstanley, 2001. "Stakeholding: Confusion or Utopia? Mapping the Conceptual Terrain," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 603-626, July.
- Child, James W. & Marcoux, Alexei M., 1999. "Freeman and Evan: Stakeholder Theory in the Original Position," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 207-223, April.
- Edward Freeman, R. & Evan, William M., 1990. "Corporate governance: A stakeholder interpretation," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 337-359.
- Hendry, John, 2001. "Missing the Target: Normative Stakeholder Theory and the Corporate Governance Debate," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 159-176, January.
- Egels, Niklas, 2005. "Sorting out the mess. A Review of Definitions of Ethical Issues in Business," GRI-rapport 2005:4, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Jesus Munoz-Torres & Maria Angeles Fernandez-Izquierdo & Luisa Nieto-Soria & Juana Maria Rivera-Lirio & Elena Escrig-Olmedo & Raul Leon-Soriano, 2009. "SMEs and corporate social responsibility. The perspective from Spanish companies," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 270-288.
- Nikolai Mouraviev & Nada K. Kakabadse, 2014. "Risk allocation in a public-private partnership: a case study of construction and operation of kindergartens in Kazakhstan," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 621-640, May.
- Réka Saáry, 2019. "The Relationship Between Stakeholder Orientation And Strategy Of Small And Medium-Sized Enterprises," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 13(1), pages 435-445.
- Rahizah Abd Rahim Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Morni Hayati Jaafar Sidik & Farah Waheeda Jalaludin, 2011. "The Importance Of Corporate Social Performance To The Prospective Employees In Malaysia," International Conference on Management (ICM 2011) Proceeding 2011-090-351, Conference Master Resources.
- D. Vazquez-Brust & C. Liston-Heyes & J. Plaza-Úbeda & J. Burgos-Jiménez, 2010. "Stakeholders Pressures and Strategic Prioritisation: An Empirical Analysis of Environmental Responses in Argentinean Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 171-192, February.
More about this item
Keywordsstakeholder; stakewatcher; stakekeeper; stakeholder model; stakeholder theory; strategy; graphical framework; Freeman’s model; pressure groups; business ethics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:08/504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.