Report NEP-HIS-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaki Nakabayashi, 2008. "Rise of the Japanese fiscal state," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2007. "The institutional aspects of the Dojima rice exchange market in Tokugawa era: The role of governance mechanism," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-44-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Feb 2008.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broadberry, Stephen & Burhop, Carsten, 2008. "Resolving the Anglo-German Industrial Productivity Puzzle, 1895-1935 : A Response to Professor Ritschl," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 848, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Boppart, Timo & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker & Woitek, Ulrich & Wüthrich, Gabriela, 2008. "Qualifying Religion: The Role of Plural Identities for Educational Production," IZA Discussion Papers 3408, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eggers, Andy & Hainmueller, Jens, 2008. "MPs for Sale? Estimating Returns to Office in Post-War British Politics," MPRA Paper 7892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Brito, 2008. "Relationship Marketing: From Its Origins to the Current Streams of Research," FEP Working Papers 268, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Y. Fassin, 2008. "The Stakeholder Model Refined," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/504, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.