Small Business Social Responsibility and the Missing Link: The Local Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birley, Sue, 1985. "The role of networks in the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-117.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mara Del Baldo, 2012. "Stakeholder Management and CSR approach in Italian ?territorial? companies - Loccioni Group and the ?LOV ? Land of Values? Project," Working Papers 1205, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Entrepreneurial values; Local context; Small and medium enterprises; Territorial companies.;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-04-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-04-10 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urb:wpaper:12_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmela Nicoletti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .