Small Business Social Responsibility and the Missing Link: The Local Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birley, Sue, 1985. "The role of networks in the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-117.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mara Del Baldo, 2012. "Stakeholder Management and CSR approach in Italian “territorial” companies - Loccioni Group and the “LOV – Land of Values” Project," Working Papers 1205, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Entrepreneurial values; Local context; Small and medium enterprises; Territorial companies.;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-04-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-04-10 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urb:wpaper:12_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmela Nicoletti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.