Report NEP-ENT-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmark, Karin & Gordon, Roger, 2012. "Taxes and the Choice of Organizational Form by Entrepreneurs in Sweden," Working Paper Series 907, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:37820 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mara Del Baldo & Paola Demartini, 2012. "Small Business Social Responsibility and the Missing Link: The Local Context," Working Papers 1206, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Gine, Xavier & Mansuri, Ghazala & Picon, Mario, 2012. "Does a picture paint a thousand words ? evidence from a microcredit marketing experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6020, The World Bank.
- Florin Bilbiie & Fabio Ghironi & Marc Melitz, 2012. "Endogenous Entry, Product Variety and Business Cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00680634, HAL.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Karlan, Dean & Schoar, Antoinette, 2012. "The Impact of Consulting Services on Small and Medium Enterprises: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Mexico," Working Papers 100, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Buzzavo, 2012. "Strategy innovation as business model reconfiguration," Working Papers 2, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nathalie Claveau & Muriel Perez & Isabelle Prim-Allaz & Christine Teyssier, 2012. "Slack financier et forte croissance dans la PME," Working Papers halshs-00682960, HAL.
- KWON Hyeog Ug, 2012. "Offshoring of Japanese Small and Medium Enterprises (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- GOTO Yasuo, 2012. "Changes in the Size Distribution of Manufacturing Establishments: Analysis in view of industrial structure and firm dynamics (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).