Environmental Fiscal Reform and Unemployment in Spain
The theoretical literature relevant to the relationship between environmental taxation and employment creation is centred on the suggestion by Pearce (1991) that environmental taxation could lead to a â€œdouble dividendâ€. In this paper we review the literature on the employment double dividend for Spain and add to it with some new analysis of our own that fills some important gaps in the literature.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anil Markandya & Andrea Bigano & Roberto Porchia (ed.), 2010. "The Social Cost of Electricity," Books, Edward Elgar, number 13446.
- Bosello, Francesco & Carraro, Carlo, 2001. "Recycling energy taxes: impacts on a disaggregated labour market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 569-594, September.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-48, July.
- Andreas Buehn & Friedrich Schneider, 2012. "Shadow economies around the world: novel insights, accepted knowledge, and new estimates," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 139-171, February.
- Xavier Labandeira, Pedro Linares and Miguel Rodriguez, 2009.
"An Integrated Approach to Simulate the impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & Pedro Linares & Miguel Rodríguez, 2009. "An Integrated Approach to Simulate the Impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 2009-29, FEDEA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcc:wpaper:2012-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergio Faria)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.