Socioeconomic Distribution of Emissions and Resource Use in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Scott, 1999. "Compilation of Satellite Environment Accounts," Papers WP116, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kevin A. Hassett & Aparna Mathur & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "The Incidence of a U.S. Carbon Tax," AEI Economics Working Papers 43042, American Enterprise Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farrell, Niall, 2017.
"What Factors Drive Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence? Decomposing Socioeconomic Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 31-45.
- Farrell, Niall, 2015. "What Factors drive Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence? Decomposing Socioeconomic Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence in Ireland," Papers WP519, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1277-:d:105335 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-10 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .