Socioeconomic Distribution of Emissions and Resource Use in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Scott, 1999. "Compilation of Satellite Environment Accounts," Papers WP116, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kevin A. Hassett & Aparna Mathur & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "The Incidence of a U.S. Carbon Tax," AEI Economics Working Papers 43042, American Enterprise Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:esr:resser:rs79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Niall, 2017.
"What Factors Drive Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence? Decomposing Socioeconomic Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 31-45.
- Farrell, Niall, 2015. "What Factors drive Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence? Decomposing Socioeconomic Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence in Ireland," Papers WP519, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1277-:d:105335 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.