Report NEP-ARA-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baele, Lieven & Farooq, Moazzam & Ongena, Steven, 2011. "Of Religion and Redemption: Evidence from Default on Islamic Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 8504, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Korap, Levent, 2011. "An empirical model for the Turkish trade balance: new evidence from ARDL bounds testing analyses," MPRA Paper 32550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrera, Santiago & Badr, Karim, 2011. "Why does the productivity of education vary across individuals in Egypt ? firm size, gender, and access to technology as sources of heterogeneity in returns to education," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5740, The World Bank.
- Ross, Michael & Kaiser, Kai & Mazaheri, Nimah, 2011. "The"resource curse"in MENA ? political transitions, resource wealth, economic shocks, and conflict risk," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5742, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:vuw:vuwecf:1534 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wendler, Cordula & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & de Haen, Hartwig & Padilla Bravo, Carlos Antonio & Jrad, Samir, 2011. "Food security in Syria: Preliminary results based on the 2006/07 expenditure survey," DARE Discussion Papers 1106, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Cho, Yoonyoung, 2011. "Informality and protection from health shocks : lessons from Yemen," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5746, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore