Report NEP-GEO-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000000795 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2005. "The Persistence of Regional New Business Formation-Activity over Time - Assessing the Potential of Policy Promotion Programs," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Orazem, Peter, 2005. "Reexamining Rural Decline: How Changing Rural Classifications Affect Perceived Growth," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12224, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Belke, Ansgar H. & Heine, Jens M., 2004. "Specialisation Patterns and the Synchronicity of Regional Employment Cycles in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heckman, James J. & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2004. "Skill Policies for Scotland," IZA Discussion Papers 1444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deichmann, Uwe & Kaiser, Kai & Lall, Somik V & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2005. "Agglomeration, transport, and regional development in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3477, The World Bank.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Luis Bernardo Torres Ruiz, 2005. "Maquiladora Employment Dynamics in Chihuahua City, Mexico," Development and Comp Systems 0501006, EconWPA.
- Dr. Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2005. "Rural Development In Nigeria: A Case Study Of Osumenyi Town(Nnewi South Lga, Anambra State, Nigeria}," Urban/Regional 0501001, EconWPA.
- Mark V. Janikas & Sergio J. Rey, 2005. "Spatial Clustering, Inequality and Income Convergence," Urban/Regional 0501002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:52/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:65/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore