Report NEP-URE-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Brasington, "undated". "School Choice and the Flight to Private Schools: To What Extent Are Public and Private Schools Substitutes?," Departmental Working Papers 2005-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Deichmann, Uwe & Kaiser, Kai & Lall, Somik V & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2005. "Agglomeration, transport, and regional development in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3477, The World Bank.
- Earl L. Grinols & David B. Mustard, 2005. "Casinos, Crime, and Community Costs," Law and Economics 0501001, EconWPA.
- Stuart Wattam, 2005. "Are there booms and busts in the UK housing market?," Macroeconomics 0501004, EconWPA.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2005. "Resolving the Identification Problem in Linear Social Interactions Models: Modeling with Between-Group Spillovers," Others 0501001, EconWPA.
- Mark V. Janikas & Sergio J. Rey, 2005. "Spatial Clustering, Inequality and Income Convergence," Urban/Regional 0501002, EconWPA.
- Andrew Postlewaite & Dan Silverman, 2004. "Social Isolation and Inequality," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Dec 2004.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:52/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:65/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore