Economic Impacts of Pre-Salt on a Regional Economy: The Case of Espirito Santo, Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M., 1999. "The big push, natural resource booms and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 43-76, June.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Domingues, Edson P. & Perobelli, Fernando S., 2002. "Regional effects of economic integration: the case of Brazil," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 453-482, August.
- Davis, Graham A., 1995. "Learning to love the Dutch disease: Evidence from the mineral economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1765-1779, October.
- Torvik, Ragnar, 2002. "Natural resources, rent seeking and welfare," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 455-470, April.
- Bandara, Jayatilleke S., 1991. "An investigation of "Dutch disease" economics with a miniature CGE model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 67-92.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- SHAO Shuai & QI Zhongying, 2009.
"Energy exploitation and economic growth in Western China: An empirical analysis based on the resource curse hypothesis,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 4(1), pages 125-152, March.
- Shuai Shao & Zhongying Qi, 2009. "Energy exploitation and economic growth in Western China: An empirical analysis based on the resource curse hypothesis," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(1), pages 125-152, March.
- Mwanza Nkusu, 2004. "Aid and the Dutch Disease in Low-Income Countries; Informed Diagnoses for Prudent Prognoses," IMF Working Papers 04/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2004. "The resource curse hypothesis and its transmission channels," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 181-193, March.
- Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2007. "Resource abundance and economic growth in the United States," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 1011-1039, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .