International Competitiveness and Restructuring of the Croatian Food Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O, 1980. "Trade Policy as an Input to Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 288-292, May.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(2), pages 1-26, May.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Fertő, Imre, 2014. "Agri-food exports from European Union Member States using constant market share analysis," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(2), pages 1-5, August.
- Svetlana Ignjatijević & Ivan Milojević & Gorica Cvijanović & Mersida Jandrić, 2015. "Balance of Comparative Advantages in the Processed Food Sector of the Danube Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-18, May.
- Štefan Bojnec & Imre Fertő, 2015. "Agri-Food Export Competitiveness in European Union Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 476-492, May.
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani, 2006. "Constant market shares analysis: uses, limitations and prospects ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(4), pages 510-526, December.
- Jan Fagerberg & Gunnar Sollie, 1987. "The method of constant market shares analysis reconsidered," Working Papers Archives 1987001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Richardson, J. David, 1971. "Constant-market-shares analysis of export growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 227-239, May.
- Darja Majkovic & Stefan Bojnec & Jernej Turk, 2007. "Development of New Members' EU Trade: Evidence from the Slovenian Agri-Food Sector," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 209-223.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2006. "Constant market shares analysis: uses, limitations and prospects," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1-17, December.
- Milana, Carlo, 1988. "Constant-market-shares analysis and index number theory," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 453-478.
- S. N. Kapur, 1991. "The Structure and Competitiveness of India's Exports," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 221-237, July.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2013. "The Agri-food Competitive Performance in the EU Countries: A Fifteen Years Retrospective," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164745, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Zombor Berezvai, 2015. "The pricing strategies of Hungarian food retail chains during the last recession," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 65(3), pages 393-411, September.
- Rusali. Mirela Adriana, 2013. "Evaluation Of The Romanian Agricultural Products Specialization In The Intra-Sectoral Foreign Trade," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 77-83.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 417-425, October.
- Soklis, George, 2009. "The Conversion of the Supply and Use Tables to Symmetric Input-Output Tables: A Critical Review," MPRA Paper 46873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richardson, J David, 1971. "Some Sensitivity Tests for a 'Constant-Market-Shares' Analysis of Export Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 300-304, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wieslawa Lizinska & Miroslaw Gornowicz & Tomasz Wierzejski, 2020. "International Competitive Position of the Polish Selected Food Markets," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 1355-1370.
- Áron Török & Ákos Szerletics & Lili Jantyik, 2020. "Factors Influencing Competitiveness in the Global Beer Trade," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-1, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gilbert, John & Muchová, Eva, 2018. "Export competitiveness of Central and Eastern Europe since the enlargement of the EU," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 78-85.
- Liu, Yan & Shi, Xunpeng & Laurenceson, James, 2020. "Dynamics of Australia's LNG export performance: A modified constant market shares analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C).
- Bonanno, Graziella, 2014. "A note: Constant Market Share Analysis," MPRA Paper 59997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guo, Zhichao & Feng, Yuanhua & Tan, Xiangyong, 2011.
"Short- and long-term impact of remarkable economic events on the growth causes of China–Germany trade in agri-food products,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2359-2368.
- Zhichao Guo & Yuanhua Feng & Xiangyong Tan, 2010. "Short- and long-term impact of remarkable economic events on the growth causes of China-Germany trade in agri-food products," Working Papers CIE 32, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2010. "Dynamique des spécialisations et performances commerciales des pays d'Europe centrale et orientale (PECO)," Working Papers hal-00637591, HAL.
- Yuanhua Feng & Zhichao Guo & Christian Peitz, 2014.
"A Tree-form Constant Market Share Model for Growth Causes in International Trade Based on Multi-level Classification,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 207-228, June.
- Yuanhua Feng & Zhichao Guo & Christian Peitz & Xiangyong Tan, 2011. "A tree-form constant market share model for growth causes in international trade based on multi-level classification," Working Papers CIE 42, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Kar, Saibal & Kar, Mausumi, 2010. "The multi fibre arrangement and South Asia," MPRA Paper 103801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Thi Bich Lien & Dalut Alfred Nanwul, 2018. "A Comparison on Rice export between China and Vietnam: A constant market share analysis," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 001-011.
- Nilsson, Fredrik Olof Laurentius, 2008. "Applied economics of multifunctional agriculture," Department of Economics publications 1768, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Chami Batista & Yan Liu, 2017. "Export Quality and the Dynamics of North–South Competition," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 207-232, January.
- Ahasanul Haque & Naila Anwar & Zariyah Ibrahim, 2013. "Export of Furniture Product from Malaysia: Market Prospects and Challenges," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 5(7), pages 406-419.
- Aziz Murat Hatipagaoglu, 2017. "Structural Change in Turkey’s Foreign Trade: 1990-2014 Period," World Journal of Applied Economics, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, vol. 3(2), pages 93-106, December.
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Pedro Serôdio, 2017.
"The Export Performance of the 2004 EU Enlargement Economies since the 1990s: a Constant Market Share Analysis,"
International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 23(2), pages 161-174, May.
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Pedro Serôdio, 2016. "The Export Performance Of The 2004 Eu Enlargement Economies Since The 1990s: A Constant Market Share Analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Petra Čekmeová, 2016. "Konkurecieschopnosť ako cieľ hospodárskej politiky [Competitiveness as a Goal of Economic Policy]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2016(3), pages 338-350.
- Gordeev, Roman, 2020. "Comparative advantages of Russian forest products on the global market," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Guo, Zhichao & Feng, Yuanhua, 2013. "Modeling of the impact of the financial crisis and China's accession to WTO on China's exports to Germany," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 474-483.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Santoni, Gianluca & Taglioni, Daria & Zignago, Soledad, 2013.
"In the wake of the global crisis : evidence from a new quarterly database of export competitiveness,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6733, The World Bank.
- Gaulier, G. & Santoni, G. & Taglioni, D. & Zignago, S., 2013. "Market Shares in the Wake of the Global Crisis: the Quarterly Export Competitiveness Database," Working papers 472, Banque de France.
- Lukasz Ambroziak, 2015. "The competitive position of the new eu member states in trade in food industry products," International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-food and Environmental Economy Proceedings, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 4, pages 55-65.
- Simonis, Dominique, 2000. "Export Performance In Eastern Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa00p176, European Regional Science Association.
- Irwin, Douglas A., 1995. "The lion's share: Britain's export performance revisited, 1899-1929," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 97-109, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCroatian food industry; competitiveness; industry multipliers based on input-output model; European Union;
All these keywords.
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aka:aoecon:v:67:y:2017:i:3:p:435-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vajda, Lőrinc). General contact details of provider: http://www.akkrt.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.