Development of New Members' EU Trade: Evidence from the Slovenian Agri-Food Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Mordonu, 2006. "Measuring trade diversion-the case of Russian exports in the advent of EU enlargement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/394, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Nicolas Peridy, 1997. "Trade Patterns Inside the Single Market," Working Papers 1997-07, CEPII research center.
- Paas, Tiiu & Tafenau, Egle, 2005. "European trade integration in the Baltic Sea Region - A gravity model based analysis," HWWA Discussion Papers 331, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nekhay, Olexandr & Gay, Stephan Hubertus & Fellmann, Thomas, 2011. "A Free Trade between Ukraine and the European Union: Challenges and Opportunities for Agricultural Markets," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114616, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goran Buturac & Željko Lovrinèeviæ & Davor Mikuliæ, 2017. "International Competitiveness and Restructuring of the Croatian Food Industry," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 67(3), pages 435-462, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:19:y:2007:i:2:p:209-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.