Globalization of Slovenian Agricultural and Food Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2005. "Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model," Working Paper Series 545, European Central Bank.
- Pelzman, Joseph, 1977. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the Council of Mutual Economic Assistance: 1954-70," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 713-722, September.
- Imre Fert– & L. J. Hubbard, 2003. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Competitiveness in Hungarian Agri-Food Sectors," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 247-259, February.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Nicolas Peridy, 1997. "Trade Patterns Inside the Single Market," Working Papers 1997-07, CEPII research center.
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2005.
"Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model,"
Working Paper Series
545, European Central Bank.
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2005. "Trade Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Lessons from a Gravity Model," Working Papers 105, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Yves Surry & Nadine Herrard, 2002. "Modelling trade in processed food products: an econometric investigation for France," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 1-28, March.
More about this item
Keywordsagri-food; trade-structures; trade-types; intra-industry trade;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:4:y:2006:i:4:p:347-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.