Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the Council of Mutual Economic Assistance: 1954-70
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Pelzman, 1978. "Soviet-COMECON trade: The question of intra-industry specialization," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(2), pages 297-304, June.
- Babetskaia-Kukharchuk, Oxana & Maurel, Mathilde, 2004. "Russia's accession to the WTO: the potential for trade increase," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 680-699, December.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej, 2006. "Prevalence of key developments in trade of agro-food in the new member states of the European Union," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10052, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Schnytzer, Adi, 1990. "Creating the reform resistant dependent economy : the CMEA international trading relationship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 505, The World Bank.
- J.A. Bikker, 2009.
"An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade,"
09-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jacob Bikker, 2009. "An extended gravity model with substitution applied to international trade," DNB Working Papers 215, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej, 2005. "Trade Types in Slovenian Primary and Processed Agricultural Trade," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24477, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefan Bojnec & Darja Majkovic, 2006. "Globalization of Slovenian Agricultural and Food Trade," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 4(4), pages 347-361.
- Tristan Kohl, 2014. "Do we really know that trade agreements increase trade?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(3), pages 443-469, August.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Kropf, Jurgen & Wahl, Thomas I., 1995. "Trade Creation And Diversion Effects Of The North American Free Trade Agreement Of U.S. Sugar Imports From Mexico," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:67:y:1977:i:4:p:713-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.