Trade Creation And Diversion Effects Of The North American Free Trade Agreement Of U.S. Sugar Imports From Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pelzman, Joseph, 1977. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the Council of Mutual Economic Assistance: 1954-70," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 713-722, September.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A., 1988. "Political Economy of the United States Sugar Policies," Working Papers 115808, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khanna, Madhu & Hector, Nunez & David, Zilberman, 2014. "The Political-Economy of Biofuel and Cheap Oil Policies in Brazil," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169471, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- John C. Beghin & Barbara El Osta & Jay R. Cherlow & Samarendu Mohanty, 2001.
"Cost of the U.S. Sugar Program Revisited, The,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
01-wp273, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Beghin, John C. & El Osta, Barbara & Cherlow, Jay R. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2003. "Cost of the U.S. Sugar Program Revisited, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1947, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Barbara El Osta & Jay R. Cherlow & Samarendu Mohanty, 2001. "Cost of the U.S. Sugar Program Revisited, The," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 01-wp273, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Kennedy, P. Lynn & Hughes, Karol W., 1998. "Welfare Effects Of Agricultural Trading Blocs: The Simulation Of A North American Customs Union," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Benirschka, Martin & Koo, Won W., 1997. "Liberalizing International Sugar Trade: The Impact of U.S. Tariff Rate Quota Changes," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35894, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- von Ledebur, E.-O., 2002. "Agrarhandelsauswirkungen der Bildung einer prÃ¤ferenziellen Handelszone zwischen der EU und dem MERCOSUL," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 37.
- Howard J. Wall, 2003. "NAFTA and the geography of North American trade," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 13-26.
- Marshall, Maria I., 2002. "Political Market Impacts On Mexican Import Permits For White Corn," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36556, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Khanna, Madhu & Nuñez, Hector M. & Zilberman, David, 2016. "Who pays and who gains from fuel policies in Brazil?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 133-143.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2003. "Endogenous Protection In The Mexican Corn And Sorghum Market," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22242, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.