Political Economy of the United States Sugar Policies
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rausser, Gordon C & Freebairn, John W, 1974. "Estimation of Policy Preference Functions: An Application to U.S. Beef Import Quotas," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(4), pages 437-49, November.
- Summers, Robert & Heston, Alan, 1984. "Improved International Comparisons of Real Product and Its Composition: 1950-1980," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 30(2), pages 207-62, June.
- Roe, Terry & Shane, Mathew & Vo, De Huu, 1986. "Price Responsiveness of World Grain Markets: The Influence of Government Intervention on Import Price Elasticity," Technical Bulletins 157021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Shonkwiler, J S & Maddala, G S, 1985. "Modeling Expectations of Bounded Prices: An Application to the Market for Corn," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 697-702, November.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Sepulveda, Jorge L., 1985. "Changes In The U.S. Demand For Sugar And Implications For Import Policies," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 14(2), October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:115808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.