Entry Barriers, The Queue Of Potential Entrants, And Entry Into Food Retailing Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1988|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Peter C. Reiss, 1987. "Do Entry Conditions Vary across Markets?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3), pages 833-882.
- Shapiro, Daniel & Khemani, R. S., 1987. "The determinants of entry and exit reconsidered," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-26, March.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Dorsainvil, Daniel, 1988. "The Degree and Sources of Oligopsony Power: An Application to the Haitian Coffee Market," Working Papers 115901, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A., 1988. "Political Economy of the United States Sugar Policies," Working Papers 115808, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Geroski, P. A. & Masson, R. T., 1987. "Dynamic market models in industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Cotterill, Ronald W, 1986. "Market Power in the Retail Food Industry: Evidence from Vermont," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 379-386, August.
- Julie A. Caswell & Ronald W. Cotterill, 1988. "Two new theoretical approaches to measuring industry and firm performance," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(6), pages 511-520.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1988. "New Theoretical Approaches To Measuring Industry Performance," Working Papers 115806, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.