Entry Barriers, The Queue Of Potential Entrants, And Entry Into Food Retailing Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lopez, Rigoberto A., 1988. "Political Economy of the United States Sugar Policies," Working Papers 115808, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Dorsainvil, Daniel, 1988. "The Degree and Sources of Oligopsony Power: An Application to the Haitian Coffee Market," Working Papers 115901, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Geroski, P. A. & Masson, R. T., 1987. "Dynamic market models in industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1988. "New Theoretical Approaches To Measuring Industry Performance," Working Papers 115806, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Shapiro, Daniel & Khemani, R. S., 1987. "The determinants of entry and exit reconsidered," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-26, March.
- Cotterill, Ronald W, 1986. "Market Power in the Retail Food Industry: Evidence from Vermont," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 379-86, August.
- Julie A. Caswell & Ronald W. Cotterill, 1988. "Two new theoretical approaches to measuring industry and firm performance," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(6), pages 511-520.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Peter C. Reiss, 1987. "Do Entry Conditions Vary across Markets?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3), pages 833-882.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:115903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.