Dynamic market models in industrial organization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanford J. Grossman & Richard E. Kihlstrom & Leonard J. Mirman, 1977. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning By Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 533-547.
- Kyle Bagwell & Michael Riordan, 1986. "Equilibrium Price Dynamics for an Experience Good," Discussion Papers 705, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1982. "Barriers to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Bagwell, Kyle, 1990.
"Informational product differentiation as a barrier to entry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 207-223, June.
- Kyle Bagwell, 1986. "Informational Product Differentiation as a Barrier to Entry," Discussion Papers 711, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1982.
"Product Differentiation Advantages of Pioneering Brands,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 349-365, June.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1980. "Product differentiation advantages of pioneering brands," Working papers 1140-80., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Joseph Farrell, 1986. "Moral Hazard as an Entry Barrier," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(3), pages 440-449, Autumn.
- Rao, Vithala R, 1984. "Pricing Research in Marketing: The State of the Art," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 39-60, January.
- Kreps, David M. & Wilson, Robert, 1982. "Reputation and imperfect information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 253-279, August.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1985. "A Bargaining Model with Incomplete Information about Time Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1151-1172, September.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Perry, Motty, 1986.
"Sequential bargaining under asymmetric information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 120-154, June.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Motty Perry, 1986. "Sequential Bargaining Under Asymmetric Information," NBER Technical Working Papers 0056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean, Joel, 1969. "Pricing Pioneering Products," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 165-179, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Carree & Marcus Dejardin, 2007.
"‘Entry Thresholds and Actual Entry and Exit in Local Markets’,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 203-212, June.
- Carree Martin & Dejardin Marcus, 2004. "Entry thresholds and actual entry and exit in local markets," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Martin Carree & Marcus Dejardin, 2007. "Entry Thresholds and Actual Entry and Exit in Local Markets," Post-Print halshs-00144832, HAL.
- Jeong, Kap-Young & Masson, Robert T., 2003. "A new methodology linking concentration dynamics to current and steady-state profits:Examining Korean industrial policy during take-off," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1489-1526, December.
- Clougherty, Joseph A., 2002. "US domestic airline mergers: the neglected international determinants," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 557-576, April.
- Sebastian LAZAR, 2016. "Determinants Of Firm Performance: Evidence From Romanian Listed Companies," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 17, pages 53-69, June.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Bloch, Harry, 2000. "The dynamics of industrial concentration in Australian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1181-1199, December.
- Koen De Backer & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2003.
"Does Foreign Direct Investment Crowd Out Domestic Entrepreneurship?,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(1), pages 67-84, February.
- Koen De Backer & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2002. "Does foreign direct investment crowd out domestic entrepreneurship?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2002-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Luis Gutierrez & Carlos Pombo, 2004.
"Firm entry, productivity differentials and turnovers in import substituting markets: a study of the petrochemical industry in Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN
002728, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Luis Gutierrez & Carlos Pombo, 2004. "Firm Entry, Productivity Differentials and Turnovers in Import Substituting Markets: A study of the petrochemical industry in Colombia," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 22, Econometric Society.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward Investment and Host Country Market Structure: The Case of the U.K," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(4), pages 363-378, June.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Haller, Lawrence E., 1991.
"Determinants of Entry: A Study of Leading U.S. Supermarket Chain Entry Patterns,"
25226, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Ronald W. Cotterill & Lawrence E. Haller, 1991. "Determinants of Entry: A Study of Leading U.S. Supermarket Chain Entry Patterns," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 011, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Koen de Backer, 2002. "Does foreign direct investment crowd out domestic entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Papers 618, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cotterill, Ronald W. & Haller, Lawrence E., 1988. "Entry Barriers, The Queue Of Potential Entrants, And Entry Into Food Retailing Markets," Working Papers 115903, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Jo Sunghan, 2000. "Methodological Extensions of First-Order Adjustment Models: An Application to U.S. Industries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 85-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:5:y:1987:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.