Determinants Of Firm Performance: Evidence From Romanian Listed Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jim Lee, 2009. "Does Size Matter in Firm Performance? Evidence from US Public Firms," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 189-203.
- Iuliana Oana MIHAI & Cosmin MIHAI, 2012. "Ultimate Owner and Firm Performance - Evidence from Romanian Mining and Quarrying Listed Firms," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 75-82.
- Geroski, P. A. & Masson, R. T., 1987. "Dynamic market models in industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, March.
- McDonald, James Ted, 1999. "The Determinants of Firm Profitability in Australian Manufacturing," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(229), pages 115-126, June.
- John Goddard & Manouche Tavakoli & John Wilson, 2005. "Determinants of profitability in European manufacturing and services: evidence from a dynamic panel model," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(18), pages 1269-1282.
- Darush Yazdanfar, 2013. "Profitability determinants among micro firms: evidence from Swedish data," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 151-160, March.
- Gabriel Hawawini & Venkat Subramanian & Paul Verdin, 2003.
"Is performance driven by industry‐or firm‐specific factors? A new look at the evidence,"
Strategic Management Journal,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Gabriel Hawawini & Venkata Subban Subramanian & Paul Verdin, 2003. "Is performance driven by industry- or firm-specific factors? A new look at the evidence," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14188, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Aristeidis Samitas & Theodore Papadogonas, 2009. "Firm-specific and economy wide determinants of firm profitability: Greek evidence using panel data," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(11), pages 930-939, September.
- Porter, Michael E, 1979. "The Structure within Industries and Companies' Performance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 214-227, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spd:journl:v:68:y:2018:i:1:p:43-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:12:y:2019:i:1:p:49-:d:216946 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfirm performance; firm-specific determinants;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2016:j:17:lazars. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.