Conflict and trade: the relationship between geographic distance and international interactions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Polachek, Solomon W, 1997. "Why Democracies Cooperate More and Fight Less: The Relationship between International Trade and Cooperation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 295-309, August.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L Alan, 1998.
"Regional Integration as Diplomacy,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 271-295, May.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L. Alan, 1997. "Regional Integration as Diplomacy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L. Alan, 1997. "Regional integration as diplomacy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1801, The World Bank.
- Lois W. Sayrs, 1990. "Expected Utility and Peace Science: An Assessment of Trade and Conflict," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 11(1), pages 17-44, February.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1984. "Testing trade theories and predicting trade flows," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 467-517 Elsevier.
- R. J. Rummel, 1983. "Libertarianism and International Violence," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 27(1), pages 27-71, March.
- Gartzke, Erik & Li, Quan & Boehmer, Charles, 2001. "Investing in the Peace: Economic Interdependence and International Conflict," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(02), pages 391-438, March.
- Patrick James & Eric Solberg & Murray Wolfson, 1999. "An identified systemic model of the democracy-peace nexus," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-37.
- Katherine Barbieri & Jack S. Levy, 1999. "Sleeping with the Enemy: The Impact of War on Trade," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 36(4), pages 463-479, July.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)