Regional Analysis of Agricultural and Food Trade of Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luka, Oksana & Levkovych, Inna, 2004.
"Intra-industry trade in agricultural and food products: the case of Ukraine,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
78, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Levkovych, Inna & Luka, Oksana, 2005. "Intra-Industry Trade in Agricultural and Food Products: The Case of Ukraine," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24632, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej, 2005. "Trade Types in Slovenian Primary and Processed Agricultural Trade," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24477, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joakim Gullstrand, 2001. "Demand patterns and vertical intra-industry trade with special reference to North-South trade," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 429-455.
- Bojnec, Štefan & Hartmann, Monika, 2004. "Agricultural and food trade in Central and Eastern Europe: the case of Slovenian intra-industry trade," IAMO Discussion Papers 65, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Štefan Bojnec, 2001. "Trade and Revealed Comparative Advantage Measures: Regional and Central and East European Agricultural Trade," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 72-98, March.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign trade; agricultural and food products; region analysis; intra industry trade; Agribusiness; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-12-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-12-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2013-12-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa135:160374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .