Trade Policy in a Small Advanced Transition Economy: Trade Policy Review of Slovenia, 2002
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jože P. Damijan & Jozef Konings & Sašo Polanec, 2014.
"Import Churning and Export Performance of Multi-product Firms,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(11), pages 1483-1506, November.
- Jože P. Damijan & Jozef Konings & Sašo Polanec, 2012. "Import Churning and Export Performance of Multi-Product Firms," LICOS Discussion Papers 30712, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley) & Díaz, Julián P., 2013. "Trade integration and the skill premium: Evidence from a transition economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 601-620.
- Joze P. Damijan & Saso Polanec & Janez Prasnikar, 2004. "Self-selection, Export Market Heterogeneity and Productivity Improvements: Firm Level Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 14804, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Joze P. Damijan & Marko Glaznar & Janez Prasnikar & Saso Polanec, 2004. "Export vs. FDI Behavior of Heterogenous Firms in Heterogenous Markets: Evidence from Sovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 14704, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:26:y:2003:i:9:p:1369-1394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.