China and India in the international fragmentation of automobile production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimura, Fukunari & Ando, Mitsuyo, 2005. "Two-dimensional fragmentation in East Asia: Conceptual framework and empirics," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 317-348.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 2001.
"International Provision of Trade Services, Trade, and Fragmentation,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 233-248, May.
- Deardorff, A.V., 2000. "International Provision of Trade Services, Trade, and Fragmentation," Working Papers 463, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 2001. "International provision of trade services, trade, and fragmentation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2548, The World Bank.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ishido, Hikari & Ito, Keiko, 2003.
"Vertical intra-industry trade and foreign direct investment in East Asia,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 468-506, December.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hikari Ishido & Keiko Ito, 2003. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Discussion papers 03001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ishido, Hikari & Ito, Keiko, 2003. "Vertical Intra-Industry Trade and Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia," Discussion Paper Series a434, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sanjaya Lall & Manuel Albaladejo & Jinkang Zhang, 2004.
"Mapping fragmentation: Electronics and automobiles in East Asia and Latin America,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 407-432.
- Sanjaya Lall, Manuel Albaladejo and Jinkang Zhang (QEH), "undated". "Mapping Fragmentation: Electronics and Automobiles in East Asia and Latin America," QEH Working Papers qehwps115, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Kamal Abd-el-Rahman, 1991. "Firms’ competitive and national comparative advantages as joint determinants of trade composition," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(1), pages 83-97, March.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Nicolas Peridy, 1997. "Trade Patterns Inside the Single Market," Working Papers 1997-07, CEPII research center.
- GAULIER, Guillaume & LEMOINE, Francoise & UNAL-KESENCI, Deniz, 2007.
"China's emergence and the reorganisation of trade flows in Asia,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 209-243.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal, 2006. "China’s Emergence and the Reorganisation of Trade Flows in Asia," Working Papers 2006-05, CEPII research center.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006.
"What's So Special about China's Exports?,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(5), pages 1-19.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "What's So Special about China's Exports?," NBER Working Papers 11947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special about China's Exports?," Working Paper Series rwp06-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "What's So Special About China's Exports?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:idb:brikps:9179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noble, Gregory W. & Ravenhill, John & Doner, Richard F., 2005. "Executioner or Disciplinarian: WTO Accession and the Chinese Auto Industry," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 1-33, August.
- Shahid Yusuf & M. Anjum Altaf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2004. "Global Production Networking and Technological Change in East Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14918, November.
- Lemoine, Francoise & Unal-Kesenci, Deniz, 2004. "Assembly Trade and Technology Transfer: The Case of China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 829-850, May.
- Noble Gregory W & Ravenhill John & Doner Richard F, 2005. "Executioner or Disciplinarian: WTO Accession and the Chinese Auto Industry," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-35, August.
- Ando, Mitsuyo, 2006. "Fragmentation and vertical intra-industry trade in East Asia," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 257-281, December.
- Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2008. "Rise of China and India in International Trade: From Textiles to New Technology," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 16(5), pages 16-34.
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal, 2009. "The integration of China and India into the world economy: a comparison," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 6(1), pages 131-155, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saon Ray & Smita Miglani, 2016. "Innovation (and Upgrading) in the Automobile Industry: The Case of India," Working Papers id:10794, eSocialSciences.
- Sadhana Srivastava & Rahul Sen, 2015. "Production fragmentation in trade of manufactured goods in India: prospects and challenges," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 22(1), pages 33-66, June.
- repec:taf:jocebs:v:16:y:2018:i:2:p:147-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ďurčová, Júlia & Mirdala, Rajmund, 2016. "Offshoring Intensities and Skill Upgrading of Employment in the Slovak Republic," MPRA Paper 79921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1348-:d:143358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amighini, Alessia A. & Franco, Chiara, 2013. "A sector perspective on Chinese outward FDI: The automotive case," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 148-161.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; India; Vertical intra-industry trade; Fragmentation; Automotive sector;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:23:y:2012:i:2:p:325-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.