Rise of China and India in International Trade: From Textiles to New Technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2008.
"Specialization across varieties and North-South competition,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 51-91, January.
- Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2007. "Specialisation across Varieties within Products and North-South Competition," Working Papers 2007-06, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2008. "Specialization across varieties and North-South competition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270494, HAL.
- Kochhar, Kalpana & Kumar, Utsav & Rajan, Raghuram & Subramanian, Arvind & Tokatlidis, Ioannis, 2006.
"India's pattern of development: What happened, what follows?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 981-1019, July.
- Kalpana Kochhar & Utsav Kumar & Raghuram Rajan & Arvind Subramanian, 2006. "India's Patterns of Development: What Happened, What Follows," NBER Working Papers 12023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arvind Subramanian & Raghuram Rajan & Ioannis Tokatlidis & Kalpana Kochhar & Utsav Kumar, 2006. "India's Pattern of Development; What Happened, What Follows?," IMF Working Papers 06/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sandra A. Rivera & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005.
"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: What Are the Consequences of China’s WTO Entry for India’s Trade?,"
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; What Are the Consequences of China’s WTO Entry for India’s Trade?," IMF Working Papers 05/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Dilip K. Das, 2006. "China and India: An Era of Escalating Economic Interaction," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(4), pages 105-119.
- Lemoine, Francoise & Unal-Kesenci, Deniz, 2004. "Assembly Trade and Technology Transfer: The Case of China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 829-850, May.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "The Muddles over Outsourcing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 93-114, Fall.
- Betina Dimaranan & Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2009.
"How will growth in China and India affect the world economy?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(3), pages 551-571, October.
- Dimaranan, Betina & Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William J., 2007. "China, India, and the future of the world economy : fierce competition or shared growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4304, The World Bank.
- Yuefen Li, 2006. "Trade Balance: Numbers Can be Deceiving," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 14(3), pages 54-70.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Zignago, Soledad, 2004.
"Notes on BACI (analytical database of international trade). 1989-2002 version,"
32401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "BACI: International Trade Database at the Product-Level. The 1994-2007 Version," Working Papers 2010-23, CEPII research center.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal, 2012. "The rise of emerging economies in the EU15 trade," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 9(1), pages 133-175, April.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal, 2009. "EU15 Trade with Emerging Economies and Rentier States: Leveraging Geography," Working Papers 2009-25, CEPII research center.
- Amighini, Alessia A., 2012. "China and India in the international fragmentation of automobile production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 325-341.
- Françoise Lemoine, 2009. "La Chine et l’Inde : les plus solides des BRIC," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 95(2), pages 229-241.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:chinae:v:16:y:2008:i:5:p:16-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwepacn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.